part 18

Next day you woke up pretty late, it was actually already 4pm. You were quite shocked yourself that you woke up so late, but you didn't really had something to do anyways.

You got up and went to the kitchen to eat something. As you got to the kitchen you saw a note on on the table

"I had some business to do, I'll come back something abou 6pm. Food is in the refrigerator."

You ate a bit and went to your room again and watched some movies till Daniel came back. As Daniel was home he went to your romm to see what are you doing, but as he entered your room you were sleeping again. He didn't waned to disturb you so he just quickly left.

After you fall asleep, you only woke up at 10pm. You got up and went to search for Daniel, you found him sitting in the living room.

D: Hey sleepy head, finally awake?

Y/N: Yeah I guess.. tho I'm still very tired.

D: Then go eat something and go to sleep again.

Y/N: Mhm I will..   can I eat here with you?

D: Yeah ofcorse.

You went to the kitchen to take your food and came back to the living room and sat down next to Daniel but on the floor.

D: Why are you sitting on the floor?

Y/N: Don't know, it's more comfortable to eat like this.

D: Okey? By the way, tomorrow you can't sleep that long like today.

Y/N: Why not?

D: Well because I thought I could show you here around and then maybe go shopping, what do you think?

Y/N: Yeah sure why not.

After you finish eating you went to sleep again. Next day you woke up earlier and got ready to go out

 Next day you woke up earlier and got ready to go out

D: My little sis like always looking good.

Y/N: Can we go now?

D: Ehm yeah sure let's go..

Daniel noticed that something is wrong with you. But he thought maybe it's because you are still sad that you had to leave and because you still tired. He thougt that after some time you gonna get used to it.

After all the walking around and shopping you both got home really tired, that as soon you reached your home you both trowed yourselves on the couch.

D: Well that was exhausting...

Y/N: Yeah.. I can't even move.

D: Well next time for sure I won't go shopping with you.

Y/N: Why not?

D: Are you serious still asking?

Y/N: Yeah okey, I know I bought a bit much..

D: Bit? There are still over 20 bags in the car..

Y/N: Ah chill and leave me alone. I'm actually got bit hungry

D: I won't cook.

Y/N: But I also don't want to cook.. then let's order pizza

D: Okey.

The rest of the day went quite quickly and in the evening you were in your bed already.