Part 21

After a long flight you were back in Seoul, standing by your old house. You and Daniel went in and put your thing in the livingroom. You went to the kitchen hopping that there is still some food. You were not surprised that there was no food, it's been 8 months, but you were surprised to see there a lot of watter bottles.

You went back to Daniel to say that something is off, but before you could say anything you heard some noises from the basement. You and Daniel decided to go to check. As you went down the stairs the noises were getting clearer, you could hear how someone is breathing hard.

When you open the doors you saw I.N there, standing trying to get his breathing normal. You got so happy seeing him so you immediately called his name and he looked directly to you.

 You got so happy seeing him so you immediately called his name and he looked directly to you

But his expression was so cold. He didn't looked like before. He didn't smile and that make him look bit scary.

I.N: Y/N?

Y/N: Hi. Miss me? Please say yes because I missed you so much...

You didn't even let him to speak, you hugged him really tight.

I.N: What are you doing here?

Y/N: I live here, remember?

I.N: I mean Seoul..

Y/N: I'm moving back here.

I.N: That's nice I guess..

You looked at him with almost teary eyes "I guess" , did he really changed that much in those 8 months.
Daniel noticed how sad you got after what I.N said.

D: Hey I.N lets go upstairs. We need a lot to catch up.

I.N: Sure..

You saw how they went up and after few seconds you followed them. You all came to the livingroom and sat on the couch.

D: So let's order some food, I'm hungry. And till I order something how about you tell us in what mess did you got in.

I.N: How do you know about that?

Y/N: I paid some people to give me information what happend here while I was gone.