Part 17

*Next morning*

It was the day you fly to Sydney.
You all woke up and got ready. Daniel rented a car with a driver that brought you all to the airport.

You were a bit early there so you all just sat at the airport, not knowing what to say

You were a bit early there so you all just sat at the airport, not knowing what to say. Daniel saw how awkward the silence was, so he decided to give you some time with the boys alone.

D: I'm going to the bathroom and then buy some coffee. Does any of you want something?

All: No..

Then Daniel left, the awkward silence was still there. After like 5 mins. you started to speak woth them.

Y/N: So... what are you planning to do after you go home?

I.N: Probably crying.

Y/N: Ohh cute, but don't cry. You need to man up. No but seriously guys you need some training you are all weak. *starting laughing*

F: Ya what do you mean by all? I am stronger then them.

Y/N: Yeah maybe... but you are still weak, I mean I could beat you up in like 10 sec.

F: *pounting* Why are you so mean today..

You went to hug him

Y/N: Sorry honey, I didn't meant to hurt your feelings

F: Since when do you call me honey?

Y/N: Trying something new

F: You are trying something new when you are leaving me?.. great..

H: Wow she is really mean

You want to say something but Daniel came back and it was time to go.

D: Say your last goodbyes

You looked at the boys and tears were appearing.

I.N: Oh com' on Y/N. You said I shouldn't cry, so you are not allowed to cry either.

Y/N: Come here you little fox.

You hugged each other

Y/N: Be good understood. Don't cause any trouble.  I will miss you a lot..

I.N: I will miss you too..

Then you looked at Han. He immediately hugged you really tight.

H: Y/N, don't you dare to find there other close friends.

Y/N: Don't worry no one can replace you. And stop eating so much.