We're The Only Ones That Cried

"Tour!"
"Fuck yeah!" Ryan high-fived me. "First tour, and you're trapped with us."
"I couldn't ask for more."
"Wonderful." He clapped his hands together. "Let's get started. Tour rules."
"Fuck!" Derek pulled a pillow around his ears.
"You don't wanna hear this." Jacky tossed me earplugs and put some in his own ears.
"Guys, give him a chance." I laughed, pulling the pillow off of Derek's head.
"Rules-"
"Fuck your rules. Please, Arizona, don't let him do this." Ron pleaded.
"Fine. No rules. Ryan, this is the Falling In Reverse tour."
"No." Derek grinned. "It's the Bury The Hatchet tour, and we're with Escape The Fate."
"That's what you've been hiding from me?" I exclaimed.
"Yeah. We're a bunch of good liars, aren't we?" Someone said.
I whipped my head around. "Max!"
He picked me up in a hug. "Hi, Arizona."
"Escape The Fate?" I hugged him. "This is fucking amazing!"
"Yep." Craig said. "Stuck with us."
"You guys aren't the worst." I looked over at Craig.
"Onto your own bus, we gotta go." Ryan groaned.
"Ha, okay." Max dragged Craig off and I laughed.
"Glad they're gone. Who wants to watch a movie?"

----
----
----
----

"Hey. How's soundcheck?"
I turned around. "Fuck soundcheck!" I launched myself into Andy's arms.
He caught me and kissed my head. "Hi, Arizona. I missed you. How's tour?"
"Ugh, it'd be way better if you're here."
"I'm here now."
"I know." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I missed you."
"I missed you, baby." His arms supported me and I giggled. "Don't you gotta practice?"
"Nope."
"Oh, come on. Gotta warm up your voice. Sing with me." Andy set me down and grinned. "In five, four, three two one."
"This is New Years Day, so rise from the ashes. They will find a way, like lightning crashes."
He ran his hand through his hair, singing the next line extremely deeply. His voice was so nice, so smooth, so... I kinda love his voice. "We'll keep marching on and on and on, it's New Years Day."
"Fuck." I breathed as I bit my lip, looking down.
"Oh, what's the matter?" His fingers tilted my chin up to force me to look at him.
"Nothing."
"Nothing, really?" Andy gently pressed me up against the wall.
"Really."
"Uh huh."
"Andy." I whined.
"Ohhh, I see." His lips pressed against my ear, and as he spoke, his breath tickled my ear and my whole body shook. "My voice turns you on. Is that it?"
"Y-Yeah."
"When are they gonna be back?"
"An hour."
"Perfect." He kissed my neck, and I gasped. "Like that?
"Yeah."
"Baby, you sure you want this? Right here, right now?"
"Yeah. I do."