Keep My Casket Closed

"Last concert of tour?" A security guard asked, and I just nodded. "Well, hope it goes well."
It was the last Europe concert. And tomorrow was Anthony's funeral. "Thanks." I muttered.
"Hey, I'm gonna whisk you away." Craig said, pulling me away from the guard. "You've been silent. Ever since you found out."
"I lost my other brother."
"How have you been coping?"
"Just getting through."
"Uh huh." Craig's thumb trailed under my eyes, and I realized I was crying. "What have you been doing? Getting drunk?"
"Sure."
"You're just like Ronnie and Max, you know." I saw sadness in his face. "Your tells. You... You become quiet. Ronnie did too, Max becomes less energetic. You guys all become depressed when you're on drugs."
"I'm not-"
"What has Max been giving you?"
I looked down. "Just whatever he had."
"How many times?"
"Since Anthony."
"When?"
"After concerts."
"Have you overdosed?"
I was silent.
Craig took my hand. "Arizona, have you overdosed?"
I barely moved my head. "Tw... Twice."
"Is rehab-"
"No."
"Max is-"
"I'm not Max!" I yelled. "I'm fine, I... You guys replaced him! Yeah, TJ is nice, but you... You guys fucked Max."
"Arizona." Came a soft voice from the side. Jacky. "I need you."
"Okay." I walked over to him.
Jacky tugged me to the corner and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.
"It's not your fault." I mumbled.
"Your boyfriend is calling. It's getting annoying."
"Actually, he's here." Andy said.
Tears dropped from my bottom eyelashes. "A-Andy."
"Hi, sweetheart." He caught my arms, fully supporting my weight. "What's the matter?"
"Nothing, I just.... I missed you so much."
"What's wrong?" Jacky had left.
"Nothing." I plastered a smile on my face.
"Craig told me."
"Oh."
"Just... I know it's hard. I know. I don't want you to think you're alone, because I'm here for you. We'll get you clean. We'll get you happy. We'll get you okay."