Chapter 5

I'M SORRY! I said I would update on thursday, but I've been flooded with homework and chemistry labs :O

DON'T EAT ME!!!

Anyways, picture to the right is Natalie's little sis :3

oh, and not to bother you, but commenntttttt!!!!! I love reading comments :) I get excited whenever someone new read this book, or when someone comments or votes. :D

Natalie's p.o.v.

My room turned into a hurricane of flying clothes as I looked for something decent to wear for hanging out with Tola. I mumbled in frustration. I heard someone chuckle behind me, and I turned to see my younger sister Andy standing in my doorway with an amused grin on her face.

“Do you have a date?” she asked. I stared at her in confusion.

“No, why would you think that?” I questioned her. She narrowed her eyes at me like she thought I was lying.

“Because your flying around your room like a mad woman, hunting down the perfect outfit. You always do that when you're going out on a date.” She replied, rolling her eyes like it was common sense. She huffed when I continued to gape at her. She rolled her eyes again, and turned to leave. “Well whoever it is you're hanging out with, you obviously like them!” She called out before skipping back to her room.

I shook my head at my foolish 8th grade sister who was no longer there, and spotted a dark red v-neck t-shirt. I decided to just settle for that, along with a pair of faded dark jean shorts and red converse.

I whipped out my phone and texted Tola.

Lets meet at Starbucks, okay?

I heard a buzz as I received a message back from Tola

Sure, meet u there in... 20 mins?

I smiled. And sent a quick reply

kk

* * *

I waited patiently in Starbucks for a couple minutes, reading a book called Catcher in the Rye. So far, it was interesting.

I leaped in surprise as I felt someone poke my shoulder. Turning around, I was about to tell Tola off for scaring me, but instead my jaw fell slack.

Tola was standing next to me, looking COMPLETELY different than than she does every day at school. At school, she wear clothes that are always a little too big for her, and that cover her body up. Right now, she was wearing a black tank top that hugged her curvy figure and light faded jean shorts that showed off her long perfectly shaped legs. Of course I already knew that she had a good body though, from when we first met in the locker room. I blushed at the memory.

“Hey Talie, it's okay, take your time. Just let me know when you're done undressing me with your eyes, 'kay?” She smirked at me, and my blush deepened. I rolled my eyes at her and she sat down.

“I'm not undressing you with my eyes, I just wish I had a body like yours. Why do you hide your body in school?” I asked her. Her teasing smirk disappeared, and she frowned at me leaned forward across the small table. I noticed that I couldn't see the bruises on her face. She must have covered them up with makeup.