Chapter 7

Natalie's p.o.v.

At the end of the day, I ran over to Tola's locker to catch her before she left.

“Tola! Hey, do you want to hang out? I'm not doing anything today, I thought we could watch a movie or something.” I panted out. She smiled at me and nodded.

“Sure, sounds good. Hey, lets invite Mikey too!” she suggested. I nodded my agreement, and we went on a Mikey hunt.

Finding him at his locker with his back turned, Tola grinned sinisterly. Silently, Tola stalked towards an unsuspecting Mikey like a preditor on a hunt. I covered my mouth to block my laughter.

Suddenly Tola roared loudly like a lion, pouncing on his back and sending them both toppling to the floor while Mikey screeched in surprise.

“COME WATCH A MOVIE WITH US AT TALIE'S HOUSE!” Tola roared in his face. We all cracked up laughing, and I helped them stand up off the floor.

“Fine, you crazy butt face. You know a simple invitation would have sufficed.” Mikey pointed out with a pout. Tola rolled her eyes with a grin and didn't even justify that remark with a response.

Walking to the parking lot, Mikey and Tola both rushed over to the passenger side of my car. They both shouted out “SHOT GUN!” and glared at each other. While they bickered, I slid into the drivers seat with a sigh and waited for them to reach a decision.

When Mikey hopped into the passenger's seat, I stared in surprise. Hm. Totally thought Tola would win the fight.

I laughed when Tola hopped in after Mikey and sat on his lap with a pointed glare.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, I glanced over at Tola and Mikey. Something unpleasant clenched in stomach, the same feeling that I had in the lunch room when Mikey kissed Tola on the cheek.

Mikey caught my look and smirked. “Hmmm looks like Talie's jealous of me, Tola.” He said, waggling his eyebrows.

“WHAT?” I yelled, nearly crashing the car as I swerved in surprise. What was he trying to say! That I was JEALOUS of him?! That I wished Tola was sitting on MY lap?
Hmm, that actually didn't sound all that bad...

...

No! Bad Natalie!

I heard Tola laugh beside me. “Awwww it's alright honey, I don't swing his way.” she said teasingly with a chuckle, pinching my cheek. I rolled my eyes and turned my face away from them to cover my blush as I realized they had both been joking.

Wait, she doesn't swing his way? What does that mean?

Oh, she probably meant HE doesn't swing HER way.

We arrived at my house just then, leaving behind the awkward moment. I let them in through my front door, herding them to my room as they made comments on how awesome my house was.

We finally got to my room on the second floor of my three story house, Mikey called dibs on choosing the movie. Telling him where all of our movies are, he left my room to choose one.

“Dude, your house is fucking huge.” Tola said. Looking at my king sized bed covered in a fluffy white comforter, she took a flying leap and landed on my pillows.

“Okay um so Talie, basically we need to get married so I can come live in you bed forever.” She said, snuggling into my pillows. I laughed and she poked her head up out of my pillows with a goofy grin.

Noticing a white feather from my pillows in her hair, I leaped onto my bed and crawled towards her. Tola's face lit with surprise as I turned my crawl into a seductive prowl.

“Talie?” she said in a slightly shaky voice. Ha! Who's the one in control now?

Arriving in front of her, I reached out a hand a plucked the feather out of her black locks. I dropped my charade. “You had a feather in your hair.” I said innocently. With a growl she tackled me and leaned in close to me.

“Do you really think it's safe to tease someone like me?” she said in mock anger. I started to laugh, but stopped. What does she mean?

“What do you mean, someone like you?” I questioned. Tola jerked away from me, fear consuming her whole face.

…?

“Tola, what do you mean?” I pressed further. I drew my eye brows together in concentration. Someone like her... someone like her...

Oh my god wait... is she?.. is she a lesbian? I thought back to all the little clues.

“Tola, are you-”
“I've got to go.” she interrupted, springing off my bed. Her previous fear vanished, and she covered it with a cool exterior as she grabbed her backpack off my floor.

“Tola wait, you don't need to-” I started to protest.
“Hey guys I chose a movie! I think we should-” Mikey started, skipping into my room. He stopped as Tola walked briskly past him out of my room, and left the house.

He turned to me in confusion. “What was that about?”

Yeah, what WAS that about?

_________________________________________________

Yeah guys, what WAS that about? O.o
You shall find out next chapter :)

This chapter was more of a filler/build-up chapter. I'm not all that happy about it, but next chapter is going to be intense. Sorry :( Yes, I realize I'm evil. 

And I also realize that I took FOREVER to update... I'm sorry about that, I've been sick with walking pnemonia, and it's super hard for me to concentrate on writing when I'm sick -_-

HOWEVER, I'd like I answer/say a couple things:

- MOST of these chapters will only have one point of view throughout the whole thing. BUT they WILL change each chapter, and a couple might change p.o.v. in the middle.

- They'll admit they're feelings for each other in... hmm... probably the chapter after next chapter. Have patience, it will happen :)

- Their first kiss will happen soon too ;)

 - Yes, Cee_EpiZenith, 'tis far from over >:)

- I haven't found a picture of Tola yet... I'm finding it hard to find someone that could embody her. Suggestions? ;)

 THANK YOU ALL, AND PLEEEASE COMMENT :)
My goal is 10 comments, but I understand if it doesn't happen :)

I LOVE YOU ALL :D