Chapter 15

WizzyPop was right *hands WizzyPop mental cookie* it's James.

Listen to the song at the end (Song: Scene Three Stomach Tied in Knots by Sleeping with Sirens)

James' p.o.v. (week later)

WARNING: vulgar language and brief nonconsensual sexual act.

I scowled as I saw Tola and Natalie pass me in the hall hand in hand. A couple days ago they made their "relationship" public. Everyone seemed to be fine with it, and those who weren't generally kept their mouths shut. Unfortunately.

I can't believe that fucking dyke stole my chances with Natalie. I was REALLY looking forward to being the one to finally deflower the infamous good-girl. When I first got here, I heard from a guy that no one had been able to bang Natalie. I have a thing for virgins, and Natalie is hot.

Of course Tola is sexy as hell, but it's been clear from day one that she doesn't like me, so I didn't even bother trying to get in her pants. I left her alone, but then she had to go and ruin my game with Natalie.

Not that that hasn't stopped me from thinking of Tola and Natalie screwing each other; that's definitely an image worth saving in my mental porn stash. I swear, any guy at this school would kill to witness those two having hot lezbo sex.

I watched as Tola kissed Natalie goodbye before Natalie walked into her classroom. Tola stood by the doorway, watching her leave with a sickeningly loving expression, then she turned around and started walking to her own class.

Quickly following her, I pulled her into the school's unused classroom before she had time to react. I shut the door behind us, turning the light on. Tola looked completely shocked, which turned into anger when she identified me.

"What the fuck do you want." she growled. I just smirked at her, knowing it annoyed her when I smirk.

"Well, since you ask, I've kind of been in the mood for a burrito. Or maybe some pizza. Why? Do you think you could you arrange that for me?" I answered sarcastically. She scowled at me.

"Very fucking funny. Seriously asshole, why did you drag me in here?" she hissed. I dropped my grin, exchanging it for a dark stare. I slowly approached her with steady steps. With each step I took towards her, she took a step back, obviously not trusting me. Something that I've accepted over the years is that a dark part of me gets a thrill from times like these, from scaring and dominating someone like this. I backed her into a desk, placing each hand on either side of her on the desk top. I saw with glee that a hint of fear flitted across her face. Although she's strong, we both know that I'm stronger. I pressed my body against hers, pinning her in place and earning a shudder of disgust from her. God damn, her body feels nice against mine...

No. Concentrate.

"Listen closely Tola. You ruined my game with Natalie, and I resent you for that. I hope you realize that I'm not going to just let you get away with that." I said menacingly. "I'm going to destroy you. Everyone has secrets, and I'm going to find yours. Somehow, I will find a way to ruin you." I promised darkly. I released her and exited the room, leaving her to ponder my words.

Tola's p.o.v.

He left, leaving me alone in the room, shaken and surprised. Jesus, what the hell was that??

On any normal occasion, I would have bitch slapped someone for treating me like that. Except my mom of course. But something about James is... off. He seems twisted, and I don't want to piss him off if I don't have to. I honestly think that he has some form of a mental illness.