CHAPTER TWO

2.
                    While the small pack of four were busy down in the basement the prince of darkness was in a dilemma of his own. The awaited last trial so he can have his life back. If he can make it out alive on the other side. "HALLO!" He calls out to the dragon in the darkness, 'for someone who needs him he sure takes his time to arrive at their meeting point' Oden thinks already annoyed and anxious at the same time. "Am right here. This is a test of righteousness."
"Of course it is." Oden says not amused by the dragon's test at all. He just wanted to get it done and over with. "This is a test of true leadership, a heart of gold and also of self sacrifice." "Self sacrifice. You are just handing out passing tips huh!" "Whether I tell you what the test is about or not the only thing that defines your victory is surviving."

At the end of his words opens a dark room where Oden appears. He can feel a sense of familiarity. The room slowly lights up showing an image of the dark shadow with deep bloody red eyes. A clear representation of the monster hidden in the school. He tries to walk towards the shadow but it quickly fades. In it's place a male 6'2 with dark clothes and dark brown hair stands. The male turns around letting him see his face. His brother, his friend, smiling at him. In only him he gave his trust.

Then another appears on his left side, a female  with dirty blonde hair dressed in white representing her kingdom. The female slowly turns to face him. With a radiant smile was his queen, his heart, where his love stood. The two had different meanings in his life and he loved them both. Why were they here was the question to ask. What type of test was this?

"Oden you have to make a choice... the right choice. Between the two who would you let go and who would you rather let die?" The dragon asks the dark prince. What type of question is that? Of course he can't pick between them. They both played a significant role in his life.  "Obviously that is the most stupid question I have ever been asked how can one let two people they love die." Exactly why would he let this happen. Anybody else can but  No, not him this was stupid. "Who would you sacrifice to me Oden?" The shadow  figure with red eyes appears once more moving towards the two chosen victims. "I won't pick." "That's what naive people who haven't experienced war spit out but you have tasted war. You have felt it. The pain of claws going down your chest, not breathing properly yet in need of air trying to scream for help. The chaos of war. You have tasted it." "I don't understand why you need me to choose between the two people I hold dear? What lesson are you trying to teach me?" The evil laughs walking closer to the dark prince's brother putting his hands around his neck letting his claws dig deep into his skin not enough to kill him, just enough to show Oden he was serious. "There is always two sides of a coin never can you pick both when it's tossed in the air...." "Wolves lives are not coins." "And who says they are not? You? Your mother died for you she chose to let you live was that not two sides of a coin? You breath because someone else chose to die." "I did not want to live. I did not ask to be born." "Nobody in this world asks to be born but death is different. Everybody has a choice on who lives and who dies, you control the lives of each and every person not just your own. You can decide the fate of this two people right before your very eyes. I need you to see how serious words can be, how serious a choice can be and the damage it can cause when you make the wrong decision."

The two people who totally trusted him and he pledged his loyalty to. How was he supposed to just pick one and live with himself. "Oden don't let me die, help me please." Oriela's voice surrounds him, he could barely see her in the sudden darkness but he knew something awful was happening to her. He could feel it through the tremble in her voice.