CHAPTER TWELVE.

Listen to this 👆 song while reading parts in  the brackets (...)
12.

It took a lot for Mercila to stop the bleeding but she finally manged saving the girl's life. Outside along the hallway was Oden's room where the dark prince sits up on his bed hoping she'll make it. It hurt him looking at the situation she was in blaming himself even more. If only he stayed she would be alright. He could do nothing now than hope for her to be okay. Meanwhile Griselda stays in Xander's study holding on to her sanity while the king himself stands at the door of his study looking at the unhappy anxious queen unable to say a word. What could he say to make her feel better without her turning on him. Nothing. So they both stayed quiet waiting for some news from Mercila.

While all this was happening Eden was busy suffering in the hands of the monster inside his head. The voices in his head were loud racking his brain as if on a mission to drive him insane. He sits on his bedroom floor holding on to his head squeezing hard, like that would work, struggling to keep himself away from the devil's grip. Sweat trickling down his forehead to his face as the bloodhound was clouding him even more. It's hold on him was getting stronger and heavy he could barely see through the blurry vision. "Let me in Eden. We will be stronger and greater together." It whispers luring it's non compliant victim laughing in his head in echoes as if telling him he is not intimidated by the boys strength to eject him."Let go of me. Get out of my head." Eden urges his eyes bloody red with a flicker of emerald green now and then as proof of Eden's mind pushing away the bloodhound.

A lot was going on in the palace. Everyone experiencing a lot of Tension, fear, anger, anxiety all sorts of emotions were everywhere making the mad man smile. He fed on strife, all this emotions were enough to make it even stronger than Eden.

John appears in the black forest after hiding for a long time awaiting the disappearance of the warrior guards. They took quite their time taking photos, taking some samples like blood and meat samples. An autopsy should have been necessary but they could easily tell he was attacked by Eden, a report that the prince took someone's life would be terrible for the royal family. Even thou Xander believes in transparent investigation this case was different. They had to leave the body out for the evidence to be distorted then they shall investigate it in a way it will definitely not incriminate their prince. John knew this would happen so he waited. He was a patient man has been ever since he was born. Once they left he walks over to the damaged body. Eden did a number on him. Broken arms, chest open it was disturbing no wonder the bloodhound wanted him. With him the bloodhound will indeed do more damage. He squats near Veron's body his hands going over Veron's eye lids closing them slowly, a sign of respect for the dead. "You did well my friend now the bloodhound shall be reunited with his throne. Your sacrifice was worth it." The traitor stands up grabbing Veron's cold abdomen lifting him to his shoulder, carrying him away. All suspicion had to be covered up. This was a game played by smart people and the bloodhound knew that for sure. Proud of their work John disappears from the dark forest with Veron's body dangling on his shoulder. He needed to hand it over to the gang so that they can bury their leader. The bloodhound's plans were about to be revealed and the two kingdoms were about to know his name and his real intentions. Since it was hidden in the palace no one for sure would know where to strike and to make it worse and add salt into the wound. All plans made against him will be later laid on the table for him to see and destroy. Bloodhound 2 werewolves 0.

Mercila's hands emit blue rays on Oriela's wound as it slowly stitches the wound from inside out unlike a doctor's work the stitches were slowly easily able to go in every tissue, muscle and fat preciously. The scrapping off of the burnt marks were easily done by a difficult healing spell. The burns were not easy to remove but just like how she watched her mother do it in the past. "What's........ going on?" Oriela asks slowly opening her eyes still tired and unable to fully stay awake spotting the witch Mercila doing her work.