CHAPTER EIGHT.

Listen to this👆 song while reading the parts in the brackets (...)
8.

                               (Sitting outside the "love shack" now fully dressed were Oden and Oriela, staring deep into the beautiful sky covered with bright white stars, enjoying the cool caressing breeze of the night. Oriela's eyes turn bright magma orange allowing her to zoom in the bright stars "I see a lot of star patterns tonight.Am always asleep by now and with all the light pollution back at home I can barely see them properly." Oriela announces breaking the nice silence between them. Oden smiles looking back at her pulling her even closer to him covering her cold body with his."Did you know each one of them has special names?" "I have always wanted to learn about the stars. But my mom wouldn't let me put my focus on something else other than my studies." A sad smile forms on her face as she looks away from him hiding her expression, the sad of the reminder of her being a princess. Oden moves his hand from her waist and strokes her cheeks lovingly, stroking her hair forcing her to look up at him in assurance, a silent promise that he will do anything to keep that sad look off her face.

 Oden moves his hand from her waist and strokes her cheeks lovingly, stroking her hair forcing her to look up at him in assurance, a silent promise that he will do anything to keep that sad look off her face

"I could teach you a few common things. Not a genius here just the basics...." "Yes yes yes how many star patterns are there?"she asks looking back at the sky her eyes glistening shaking in excitement eager to learn from the dark haired male. "You are um too happy about stars....For common knowledge I can name twelve, there are more but I can only state a couple like the twelve months of a year.Yes, for each month when a baby or pup is born, he or she is given a star pattern here in the alpha land that will predict his future or his character. I don't believe in that shit but they are super fun to learn when you have nothing to do." he narrates.
"What star pattern are you?" "A Sagittarius, it's the sign of an Archer." "What is you so called fate as per the star?" "I don't know, my father did tell me. Can't blame him though. He could barely concentrate on my naming ceremony." "Why would your father not be so keen as to celebrate your naming ceremony? All parents find it important." "He was concentrating on something more important. I was to blame." "I don't understand you were a baby?" "It's nothing you....let's continue." "Oden I learnt not to keep pushing you......when you are good and ready please be open to me." Oden smiles to himself wondering how someone can be so positive about someone she hardly knows. The truth he had to hide about himself will not hurt her but also have to bear the fear of losing this wonderful person in front of him. The prince of Alphas with an Omega not only did he break the law but also he brought great disappointment to his kingdom. Time will have to help him by slowing down every second she is in his arms. The fear of heartbreaks was knocking at their door or watching at a distance. Laughing loudly and evilly in a cave.

                      "BARF! Urgh this two can make a person hurl. Holding themselves under the moonlight someone get me an iron poker or bleach for my eyes......Teen pups what do they know about love. Listen to them, They say love is a special emotion. John do you know what I think of it?" "I am not sure if I can say anything about that department. Enlighten me your highly greatness."