CHAPTER FIVE.

5.

                        "Welcome one, Welcome all. Let's all be seated as the principal joins us." John announces allowing the super excited students to settle down at the short assembly to proclaim those who have truly graduated. The exams were already marked and the results were out thank stop the new computerized system brought in by king Xander four years ago. This reduces any chance of mistakes and is quick enough to have the students know their results fast. Quietly the wolves all sit at their different allocated sides. Black wolves in the left and white wolves on the right. On the podium stands at the principal well prepared with his usual speech on the future and promises of the brightness of their success. He sure hated that part of the ceremony since he has done it almost a million times. It bored him so much that he had to recycle the same speech over and over too lazy to write another one.

                          "Graduation is finally here. I know you are all excited for this beautiful event. You have been good hardworking students. Despite the hard times, despite the losses, you have endured hell and heaven to get here...."

"..... Okay um now that we are done here. Congratulations to the 8th level class may you prosper in your future lives. You will be dearly missed." After his long short speech the principal with the help of some guardians hand out the diplomas to the students congratulating them for their hard work and wishing them well on their future lives ."You can walk around as you wait for the evening party set for you. The school is at your disposal just don't do something that will force me to make you pay for it dearly." He finalizes allowing the students to disperse. Everyone claps cheering happily as the principal walks away followed by his group of guardians. After the party tonight tomorrow they shall all be out of those fancy school gates. Celebration here they come.

                           "I can't believe it's over, just like that." Thecla puts out clearly not satisfied with the ending of the school life. It's obvious she wanted more than a tall speech and diplomas handed out to them. She expected a more lasting worth remembering ending. "It was a long hard year with a lot of deaths, a lot of getting to know each other, oh! and beating Leonard up in both the basketball court and physical fight. I am content with how things have ended." Arthur reminds throwing his black graduation cap in the air. "Yeah and the time I pulled Jayden's pants out of his trousers at the beginning of the year, let's not forget that." Olivia reminds with a victorious smile slapped right on her face. "I'll miss you the most Olivia." Jayden says in between his teeth hiding the part of him that wanted to slap her. "But I am sorry for that"
"Aww! So you do have hearts?" Arthur mocks while putting his hand across his chest."Of course I do I have, they are organs that pumps my blood, what does yours do pump in stupidity." "I'll miss you too." The guys laugh at Arthur's remark, laced with sarcasm.

"HEY JAYDEN!! GET OVER HERE!" Shouts a familiar voice to both Jayden and Arthur. The group turns to see a brown haired male with black eyes just like Jayden, their features were also similar like Jayden's chiseled jaw and smile, plus that handsomely cute feature, if Oden was not wrong the male had a similar age to that of Eden. "ETHAN!!" Jayden shouts back happy to see the strange male. his  brother was practically same age as Eden.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!" "COME OVER HERE!"

"Who is that?" inquires curious Olivia still staring at the he-wolf. "That people is my brother." "Could you not tell?" Chuckles Arthur. "Will it be awkward if I ask for his number?" Olivia asks out of the blue making Jayden cringe at the disturbing suggestion.
"YEESS there is no way am having you as a sister in law." The gang other than Olivia laugh at Jayden's answer. "You wish. I don't want to be your sister in law." Jayden walks away laughing at the blonde angry girl.