CHAPTER SEVEN.

7.

                             "Welcome to the land of ice and sheer death. I am freezing." grumbles Arthur as he compresses himself with his gloved hands around his chest to his back trying to look for warmth in the vast cold land. He has always hated the cold even the rainy cold winds."Are you Arthur, are you? Or do you just want to get out of here." "Of course Olivia wipe that smile of your face." Demands Arthur as he tosses her a glare, the blonde was simply unphased and continued laughing at his shivering rival.
"Shall we go? Oh!boys put your hoods on." Requests Oriela concerned about the three males while helping Oden put on his own. It was going to be one of the coldest days as reported by their weather man, everyone was requested to dress warmly or stay in their wolf form, the girls were used to it they just wore their normal sweaters. Adaptations the boys did not have. She could see their ears turning red from the pain of the cold. "Why are we about to experience discrimination in your lands and what else do we have to know before we are massacred." Arthur continuously complains. The drama this boy packs. Annoyed Olivia gives him smack right on the back of his head. "Dude you need to chill." Jayden says between laughs."The irony." "I was planning on taking you somewhere, not a lot of people will be out today as usual because of the falling temperatures. Plus I don't want any of you getting noticed by anyone who knows you from claws academy. Remember the big reputation you build for  yourselves." "ARTHUR! ARTHUR!" Arthur whisper shouts proud of the past memories he created as a sports man in the school. "Oh! the good old days." "Can we please leave before he forces us to carry him around and yell his name." Jayden suggests getting a shove from his bestfriend."This is one thing you should know, most Omegas are peaceful and mind their own business. So you don't have to worry about them nosing around." "You sure cause the ones I've met are a bit opposite of those words." Arthur throws a side glance at Olivia forcing  the blonde to glare at him making him move towards the riverbanks away from her reachable hands. "Okay can we just leave this forest and get to where the fun really is, you promised us fun right." Arthur urges the group.

(At the mountain view park)
                                   "I'd like to go ice skating today not in the mood for difficult activities. So who wants to join me?" Thecla excitedly announces throwing a glance at Olivia who quickly looks away. She always hated ice skating. She only did it for Thecla after claws academy that death sport was the last thing in her mind. "I'll go." The brunette spits out of the blue surprising the whole group. They all turn to find the deceiving action out of his eyes. Even Thecla who asked for company in the first place wasn't buying it. "Arthur you Seriously?!" "I am not joking." Arthur assures taking out his hand from his left jacket pocket grabbing her hand taking the lead. "It's not that way." Thecla  giggles pulling  him towards the skating  rink . "Arthur take care of my brother's jacket one scratch and you are dead." Lectures Olivia watching the boy take his tongue as form of mockery.

"The rest of us can go snowboarding." Suggests Oriela leading the team of four to the snow top part of the park. Stay here we'll go get the gear." Instructs the princess as she is accompanied by Olivia to the large wooden shop covered in ice with a big snowboard sign. Inside they find all sorts of boards, all painted different colours and designed to fit the customers choice, they were also arranged in size from pup size to adult wolf to make it easier for those purchasing. Oriela and Olivia go around looking at the different boards grabbing in protective gear on the way helmet, knee pads elbow pads. They were never necessary but with the new learners the Sports board wanted to prevent permanent damage to the wolves. Healing in cold weather was never a walk in the park. Especially when frostbite sets in during a drop in temperature.

"So when are you planning to tell him who you really are? I mean we are not alone in this park .....anybody can recognize you and call you out." "Don't remind me. Let's just have fun okay, he doesn't need to know. We are already taking a lot of risk plus am  just waiting for the right time." Says the dirty blonde returning another board. "Time is a necessity darling it can let you down." "Oh!really. Well am not in a rush and I'll get through the day..... Hi Andrew. Can we have four boards please." She quickly recovers upon bumping into the male owner of the shop. The handsome red head returns the fallen boards smiling back at the familiar face." You are back again. I thought your mother has been overworking you." "Now and again she lets me take breaks. I guess you better hurry before my time runs up." "Right Four boards it is princess Oriela." "Thanks." Olivia throws Oriela a sharp ' I told you so ' look that forces a glare from the princess. "One person just one person, You need to stop that." "I will. Nah!I don't think so am already having too much fun watching this forbidden drama unfold."