CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Listen to this 👆 song in the parts between the brackets (...)
13.

                      "No! No! No! I said put that back, put those flower vases beside the path. And you go put the table over there." Khalifa instructs getting frustrated at how the servants were doing things wrongly according to his perfectionist self. He almost wants to choke each one of them one by one. He needed things to be top notch for the soon to be perfect wedding. He felt the weight of the world pulling him down but he had to be strong for he was in charge of the decorating committee on the alphas side and he had to make sure the omegas don't beat him on this.

The wedding was to be attended by both parties and so it was held at the dividing bridge for the convenience of all. For a short time the dividing vine spell will be dropped by wizard and Mercila immediately once it's done the barrier will be put up. The wedding and reuniting of the pack maybe a sudden change for the two packs but the unison of packs will have to take some time for some pack members negative opinion to change, rules to be set and agreements must be made.

On the omegas side Hemlda was on the clock doing everything she can to wrap this up in the kitchen section. The caterers were seated in the kitchen waiting for her decision on what food goes well with chicken for a wedding."I can barely come up with any meal plans." Hemlda shouts at the cooks frustrated at the various categories of food arranged for her to choose." Ron put that chicken leg down." "But am hungry." The ten year old protests "If you don't do as I ask I will hit you so hard you will hear your grandchildren scream MAMA! Silly kid." Hemlda threatens the poor kid making him run off to the garden area far away from her. "Zena this is no time for your son to be roaming the kitchen. Infact all the children are banned until I get the right taste for the wedding."
"HEMLDAAAAA"

It's been a week since they buried the principal. Oden and Oriela met yet again since they were selected to state a couple of words in honor of the students who attended and attending the school. It was sad for the elders and the royals to bury their friend, a companion, a brother and a mentor. It was a loss everyone felt. The son was devasted beyond repair as he watched both his parents burning getting released to the spirit world. A new orphan in town, a new broken soul for them to put together. With the promise of getting justice both the king and queen assured the people of a new solution to bring down the monster in the shadows. Two days later after the burial another meeting was held to announce the wedding of the pince of alphas and princess of omegas. This created a ruckus among the packs most of them worried about the future it held for them. They had been living in division for so long how were they going to cope with coming together once again. That was what boggled the packs since then. Only talk of this new normal they have to live in not knowing this announcement was an official way to separate Oden and Oriela leaving no room for them to ever be together.

Currently Thecla was siting on her bed stroking her blond hair while Olivia sat next to her holding on to Oriela's pale pink pillow tight as they listened to the sad and tragic dramatic ending of her and Oden's breakup. It was long overdue and she wasn't hurting as much so talking about it more helped her even more. "It was the worst point of my life, I have heard of heartbreak stories, many used to say it's the most brutal thing one could feel. At first I thought it was pointless to love someone until it breaks you. Now that I've worn those shoes it feels like karma is laughing at me for taking others words so lightly." "You are strong. You and Oden had a love story to die for but now you are both sacrificing for the greater good." Thecla comforts passing her hand through Oriela's hair wanting her to feel her presence and understanding through her touch. The feeling of having her friends understand and connect with her helped so much to the point she stopped crying once again wiping away her tears promising herself to stay strong. "I really want to say that you are the dumbest creature to ever land on this Earth but I won't because one, you are my friend and two, I just don't think those words are enough to describe you. I swear to the Maker if he put me in your position I would run as fast my legs would carry my weight. I mean I would be like fuck this kingdom and F.U.C.K the Ora and B.I.T.C.H the ass holic bloodhound." Of course she almost forgot Olivia was the one person that sees things in a different light. She told a different side to the story the one covered by everyone, the part everyone hid her away from so that she can accept the decision that was made for her. She needed this, she even found the golden haired taunting very funny that she found herself giggling after a very long time. Thecla also laughed at Olivia's words leaving her very puzzled. "What am being sincere I mean this is just pure S.H.I.T" "I wish I could be as brave as you but am just a C.O.W.A.R.D." Oriela says between her laughter that grows even stronger. "But in the end of every situation we are all in B.U.L.L.(S.H.I.T)." Olivia and Oriela join Thecla at the last part laughing even louder.