Did I do something wrong?

Tony giggled as he put an arm around Harley's shoulders.

"He's something, isn't he?" He claimed and looked at the other avengers laughing in joy.

Harley smiled and looked up at Tony.

"Thanks for taking me in." He said and rested his head on Tony's chest.

-

A month had gone by since Harley entered the Stark Tower.

Peter still hadn't been at the tower since, and none of the avengers thought much about it after Tony told them he had a lot going on in school.

In fact, Karen not telling them something's wrong made them care less about checking in on him.

Peter had programmed the computer to tell Tony his vitals were stable as usual and then every night he'd sit and write on his computer what Karen would tell Tony about patrol.

Peter had started slacking in school a little, since there was a new bad guy in town.
It disturbed Peters studies when the guy would always do bad stuff during school hours.

Peter even had to take a day off of school once to be able to be Spider-Man for a whole day. Luckily for him, everybody at school was too interrupted with upcoming exams than to suspect Peter of something.

Of course this is nothing he's told Tony, since Tony clearly didn't care anymore.

May had gone off to Rome for two weeks for business meetings. She told the school that Tony would be his current acting legal guardian since he'd always been that when she went away.

This left Peter with the best opportunity.

"Peter Parker, do you mind answering the question?" Ms. Woodson asked and stared at Peter along with the whole class.

Peter heard his name in the back of his brain. But he didn't have time, he needed to find a way to make Tony mad to get his attention.

"Peter?! Either you stay awake in my classes or you don't go at all!" She'd now raised her voice, making the whole class flinch.
She really didn't want to scream at her favorite student, but she couldn't tolerate anyone sleeping through her whole class. She couldn't tolerate being treated like shit by students anymore.

"That's actually a good idea." Peter slumbered between the arms laying on the bench.

He then lifted his head in shock. Damn. That was actually a good idea.

Peter packed his things and put the bag on his shoulder, everyone else watched him in silent confusion.

"I gotta go," Peter said and smiled to Ned who looked incredibly proud of Peter. For once, he would do something for himself. For once, Peter would fight back at Tony, "Thanks Ms. Woodson!".

He closed the door after him and made his way down the empty hallways in joyfulness mixed with a little mischief.

"Who's this? How did you get my number?" Tony asked as he answered the strange and unfamiliar number that had called him.

"Hello, Mr. Stark. Really, I thought Peter just made the whole internship thing up, but here you are! In the flesh!" Ms. Woodson said.

"Peter? What's this got to do with Peter?" Tony asked and rested his feet on the table in front of the couch.

"I'm Peters teacher, Ms. Woodson!" She answered quickly.

The phone turned silent, Tony thought she'd continue, which she did after a little while.