I have some bad news, Peter.

Tony cut the kid completely off, his phone number left on Tony's personal phone was the only thing that told the world Peter Parker had connections to Tony Stark.

-

Peter was in school when it happened. When the thing that would destroy him to the core happened.

"Peter Parker to the principles office." The speaker called out in the entire school.

Everyone looked at Peter in shock, Peter himself looked shook.
Ned was only confused and Mj was busy sketching Peters face.

Peter rose from his chair after a nod from Mr. Harrington and made his way to the principles office as requested.

"Peter," Mr. Brown looked up from his papers and slid his glasses down his nose, "glad you could come..."

Peter had barely spoken to Mr. Brown before, since he wasn't the troublemaking kind of kid.

Mr. Brown gestured his hand to the chair in front of the desk across his own chair.

Peter sat down and dotted his fingertips on the desk as he awaited some kind of explanation of the whole situation.

"I have some bad news, Peter," Mr. Brown said and crossed the fingers in his two hands, "It's about your aunt."

He froze. Everything froze. The enhanced senses made him shiver in fear. Something was wrong. He had had this feeling the whole day, that something was off.. But he never bothered to look it up. But now he understood. A million of scenarios went through his head before he was interrupted:

"She was in an accident on her way home from the airport," Mr Brown noticed Peter getting pale in his face and put a hand on Peters fingertips that was now almost bouncing around, "she's in the Presbyterian hospital in Queens."

Peter stood up and almost ran out. As the first drop rolled down his pale cheek, the rest of them just flooded and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

He pressed the doors up and crossed people dressed in blue, people with things over their mouth, people with sharp needles in their hands... Everything was spinning and he had only one thought in his head, find May.

He reached the receptionist that gave him a sympathetic look.

"May Parker?" Peter sobbed and tried drying his eyes.

"Room 223." She answered and gave him a smile as she gestured her hand down the hallway.

Peter ran off in the direction she pointed.
Room 210... He jogged as he tried catching his breath through his sobs, 219, his world was now spinning.. How could this have happened? How could he have done this?

He stopped in front of the door with the numbers 223 on.

There were people inside. People that looked like they had just given up.

"Time of death, 13:46"

After that, he couldn't really hear anything anymore. Everything started to seem blurry and weird - like he was underwater and looking up at the dry land.

He lost his balance and fell into a wall, he stumbled down the hallway and out of the building.

The bright light of the sun almost blinded him and he practically fell into a lamp-post.