stacey and adas story

She kissed my pussy again and then flattened her tongue and softly licked around my pussy lips I spread my legs wider and put my hands through her hair. She spread my pussy lips apart with her fingers and licked harder and sucked on my clit. She put her hands under my ass and buried her face in my pussy, nibbling and licking on my clit as I moaned and bucked under her. She looked up at me and then took my hand and squeezed it as she fucked my pussy with her tongue and then licked again and I came, falling back on the bed as my back arched and I nearly fainted with pleasure. She moved up to me and I took her gorgeous face in my hands and kissed her and we wrapped our legs around each other and squeezed. "That was amazing," I said.

"I'm glad."

We kissed again and then held each other.

"You came so hard," she said.

"Yeah."

"I like to eat a girl's pussy out at the beginning. It tells me a lot about a person."

"Sounds like you've had a lot of experience."

"Mmm, hmmm."

We kissed again and began a long languorous lovemaking session. I ate her pussy from behind, fucked her ass with my fingers, rimmed her while I played with her pussy...69...I came so many times I lost count. Then we got into the hot tub and had more sex. I told her that she had beautiful feet. I took her toes into my mouth one by one, sucking them hard. She did the same. We dried off and got back into bed. She wrapped her gorgeous legs around mine and I grinded my pussy into hers and we fucked like this for what seemed like hours, having one last explosive orgasm before we collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

I had a dream that night about my first girlfriend. We'd met when we were pledging the same sorority. She was a beautiful blonde from the Upper East Side of Manhattan. She knew she was a lesbian, but was going through the motions to please her parents, knowing that once she graduated she could do whatever she wanted. The first few months of our relationship were some of the happiest times of my life. We wound up leaving the sorority and living in the dorms together. We were constantly making love. Eventually we fought and broke up; she moved in with a friend off campus, but we remained friends and then after college she moved to Paris with a girlfriend. In the dream she was fucking me with a strap-on, something we'd never tried. Someone was knocking on the door as she was fucking me. Suddenly it was Amanda in the bed with me. She was fucking me in the ass with a strap-on. I woke up. It was 8:30 am. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned Amanda was awake. She summoned me to the bed. We kissed and cuddled for a while and talked.

"You were insatiable last night," she said.

"So were you."

"You took the lead."

" I couldn't resist."

I drew her closer. She rested her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my belly and rubbed it.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" She asked

"You want to leave the bed?"

"I think we should. I might begin to bore you."

"No way."

We kissed a little more and then showered and dressed. She opened her suitcase and laid her clothes on the bed. She asked me what she should wear. This was a turn-on for me. I picked some really nice jeans and a wife-beater. I made her tie her hair back and put on flip-flops and put on just a tiny bit of make-up. I wanted to enjoy the day without thinking about having sex with her every second. I think she appreciated this. I picked out a similar outfit. We joked and laughed a lot while we were dressing and getting ready. We checked out of the hotel and put her things in the trunk of my car and then drove into town for some breakfast at a café that attracted a lot of hot women. Amanda was impressed. We spend an hour sitting and talking and girl-watching. A few times women passed and smiled at us. We smiled back. "It's too easy," I said. "Even when you dress down, people are staring."

"I've picked up women at cafés like this," she said.

"Lucky girls."

"But women are weird. They get possessive. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay man."

"Ha, ha."

"I don't know why I'm still so horny."

"Do you want go to my apartment now?"

"And do what, fuck all day?"

"Now you're just teasing me."

I touched her knee under the table and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

She told me about her last relationship, a photographer she had met when she was getting her portfolio together. This woman wanted to marry her, but Amanda wasn't ready. She said that she was attracted to older, successful women. She liked their confidence. And they were often better in bed. She squeezed my knee and I felt dizzy. I purposely steered the topic away from sex and relationships. She told me that she was saving to go back to school. She wanted to get an M.B.A. and start her own business. I didn't press her on the details. When we were done, we took a walk through a park and sat and rested for a while. I suggested that we go shopping, and then go to a spa near my apartment.

I bought her a bracelet and a necklace and then we picked out a dress for her to wear that night when we went out for dinner. I liked buying her things, it made me feel sexy and powerful and watching her try things on in front of me made my pussy wet. She seemed very happy, almost giddy as we walked around the store, frequently touching me and taking my hand. She was so sweet and funny. We must have created a spectacle but I was past caring about such things.

After shopping, we drove back to my neighborhood and went to a spa a few blocks from my apartment. I had purchased her a temporary gym membership, but it was clear that whatever workouts we were going to have that weekend were going to take place in the bedroom. The women at the spa took our things and gave us robes. I liked this particular spa because all the women who worked there were super hot. And that day it was like entering a dream. When Amanda left for her massage with Lana, a beautiful petite German woman who had given me several terrific massages in the past. I felt jealous. Karen, a tall redhead, and one of the managers of the spa, showed me to my room and told me to wait one second. I undressed and wrapped the towel around me and lay down on the table. Amanda came in wearing her robe. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"A surprise," she said. "I'm giving the massage."

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "I'm licensed," she said.

"Oh."

"I arranged this last week. I asked Christine."

"Okay."

"This is my gift to you."

She locked the door, took off her robe and told me to lie on my stomach and began to rub me down with massage oil, going slowly down my back and talking time to massage my shoulders, hips and ass. I spread my legs slightly and she kneaded my thighs and calves, stopping at my feet. Needless to say, my clit was throbbing. She worked her way up again and then rubbed my arms and hands. "Feels nice," I whispered.

She made me turn around and lie on my back. I looked up at her and she smiled.

I reached for her and she pushed my hand away. "Bad girl," she said. Then she took the tube of oil and squeezed a generous amount on my belly and rubbed it in, giving my tits a good squeeze and then working her way down around my pussy and legs, massaging my feet again, squeezing my toes and lifting my legs up and working the oil in. Then she worked her way back to my belly and leaned in and kissed me. She looked so beautiful. She squeezed some more oil on me and then without missing a beat, got on top of me and put her leg between mine and began to fuck me. I really felt her strength as she slowly grinded her pussy into mine. I pulled her face toward mine and we kissed and sucked and licked and then she pushed me down and fucked me harder, grinding into me. I could feel her pubic hair rub against mine and then my clit and I gasped and dug my fingers into her ass and she moaned and I began to come and she fucked me harder and then we both came, gasping and holding on to each other, our bodies shaking.

Finally, we reached my apartment. Amanda kicked off her flip-flops and walked around.