pretty little liars series

"What?" Emily cried out.

"Did I give you permission to make yourself cum?" Alison growled.

"No." Emily whimpered pathetically.

"Then slow down." Alison ordered, "Mmmnnm yeahhhhhh, I want to savour this, so go nice and slow for me, and maybe I'll let you cum."

Which again had Emily whimpering pathetically, but she did as she was told, slowing herself down to a steady pace which kept her far away from the orgasm which she had been practically tasting. Oh God, Emily had almost made herself cum, and they hadn't even been having sex for long, proving she really was an anal whore.

But she just couldn't help herself, after the butt fucking started whatever initial pain and discomfort faded as Alison effortlessly loosened her rectum, and that didn't change when Emily took over. If anything it got worse, or better, depending on how you look at it. The point was Emily was loving the feeling of that dick in her ass, and wanted it to pound her butt brutally hard. And not just because she wanted to cum, but because she just wanted to be fucked hard.

That desire quickly grew inside her, but didn't matter, because it wasn't what Alison wanted right now, and at that glorious moment of truly felt like Emily had been born to please Alison DiLaurentis. So for what felt like an eternity Emily simply concentrated on slowly bouncing her ass hole up and down Alison's cock, made easier because it felt truly a part of Alison.

Which Emily had no doubt she wouldn't want to be a reality, but in that moment she felt like Alison DiLaurentis was inside her, and more deeply inside her then she could have ever imagined, and in such an obscenely kinky way. That, and the happy look on Alison's face, and being able to stare deep into her eyes, made the whole thing very bearable.

But ultimately Emily just couldn't stop herself, eventually whimpering, "Please Ali, let me cum! I need to cum! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I need, I need to cum with a cock in my ass. Your cock! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, let me fuck myself on your big beautiful girl cock, mmmmmmmm, and cum while it's deep in my butt! Please Ali? Make me your anal whore! Oh yesssssssss, I love being your whore! Oh please, give me permission to cum for you while you're fucking me in the ass! Butt fuck me, oh God, fuck me up the butt, mmmmmmmm, fuck my butt, oh Ali! Ali! Alison? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh baby, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me hard!"

"Fine, you can ride me to orgasm, but only if you promise to destroy your ass hole." Alison sighed like she was doing Emily some big favour which really put her out of her way.

"Yes Ali, I promise." Emily whimpered pathetically.

"Go on then, ride me." Alison smiled, smacking Emily's butt nice and hard to encourage her, "Ride me like the anal whore you are!"

"Oh thank you, thank you Alison." Emily cried out, before doing as she was told.

Barely remembering to say thank you Emily started hammering herself up and down, that and the words they had just exchanged ensuring that her climax was easily the most powerful of her life. It was followed by another, and another, and another as Emily relentlessly brutalised her own ass hole on Ali's cock, causing the swimmer to scream hysterically and her cum to squirt out of her cunt and onto Alison stomach.

Just before her mind melted and she became aware of nothing but the ecstasy of her orgasms Emily was overwhelmed with happiness at knowing that now she was officially Alison's anal whore, her pussy slut, and most importantly of all Alison's bitch. She was Alison's, and that was the only thing that truly mattered to her.

Alison was thinking the same thing, and that she needed to make sure there was absolutely no doubt in Emily's mind that was exactly what she would be from now on. Making Emily wear herself out by riding her dick was a good first step, which lasted impressively long time given how much energy Emily had been using. Clearly swimming had done her a lot of good, turning Emily into the perfect little anal slave, or at least solidifying that was what she truly was.

Either way Alison enjoyed the show for quite some time, especially Emily's full tits bouncing up and down, her juices spilling onto her stomach, and of course the joy on the other girl's face. Although truth be told she got to enjoy most of those things during what came next.