pretty little liars final

While Alison tried to save her energy for that she just couldn't help herself from thrusting upwards a few times to make sure Emily came extra hard, which eventually led to her relentlessly hammering her best friend's bottom in that position until the poor little lesbian collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. That was when Alison flipped them so Emily was on her back, those toned legs of hers being pushed up to the blonde's shoulders as Alison continued to brutally sodomised the brunette in that position.

She didn't even give Emily a chance to recover, just going straight for the harder butt pounding right from the get go, as Alison was just consumed with making Emily hers. Which was why Alison started yelling at her, hoping her words would at least be soaked up subconsciously, even if Emily wasn't in a state to hear them otherwise.

"MINE! YOU ARE MINE EMILY! ALL MINE!" Alison bellowed at the top of her lungs, "ALL OF YOU ARE MINE! SPENCER? HANNA? ARIA? THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MY ANAL BITCHES, AND NOW SO ARE YOU! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! MMMMMMMMM, AND THE FUCK HOLES OUR FRIENDS' CALL THEIR ASS HOLES! I OWN THEM! I OWN THEM ALL! THEIR ASSES ARE MINE TO FUCK WHENEVER I WANT! YOUR ASS IS MINE TO FUCK WHENEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MINE WHENEVER I WANT! OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! MINE! ALL OF YOU, MINE! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course the downside to these words was the fact that they didn't just have an effect on Emily. Actually, if anything they were having more of an effect on Alison, as she was more aware of them, and more importantly their meaning. Sadly despite having relentlessly used the ass holes of Aria, Hanna and Spencer as practice and her natural skills as a top Alison just couldn't stop herself from cumming pretty much right after Emily's first climax.

It was just too much for her to take. Having the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of taking another girl's virgin ass had been overwhelming enough, but for this to be Emily Fields, and for this to mean her life she was complete, was just too overwhelming, and Alison came over, and over, and over again.

Thankfully all her training and natural skill allowed Alison to continue the sodomy, even if she had to use every ounce of her strength to do it. Especially as it meant for a while she could become just a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate.

The perfect submissive mate for a true Alpha female, who deserve to have at least four bitches fulfilling all her needs at a moments notice, but especially her need to pound their little ass holes and solidified the fact that she was Queen B and she owned them. Which was the last coherent thought Alison had until she was dully aware that she had collapsed down onto the sweaty body of her best friend, both completely spent after what was some truly amazing anal sex.

"I knew you would be the perfect little anal whore." Alison chuckled wickedly against Emily's ear after a long pause, which of course caused the brunette to blush, which in turn caused the blonde to giggle, "And you're so cute when you blush. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, so cute. Let's see if we can make you blush again, shall we? Oh yeah, stick that perfect little ass of yours in the air and spread your cheeks. Prove you're going to be my anal bitch by spreading your cheeks and exposing your gaping ass hole, so I can take a picture of it and stick it up on my wall over there with the rest of my trophies. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, prove your ass is nothing but another one of my trophies Em, and you know your place."

Emily cried out in agony as Alison removed her girl cock from her ass, as it had been buried deep within her bowels so long it felt like it was a part of her, and without it her butt felt horribly empty and unloved. But those feelings didn't matter, nor did her embarrassment and humiliation from having a gaping ass hole, and how that had come to be.