interracial

My upcoming date with Andre was all I could think about. I had been preparing for it all week, ever since he asked me. He was the most well-known athlete at my college and word on the street was that he was being heavily recruited by the NBA. He was tall, black and handsome and I knew that he could have any girl that he wanted, including me. I wanted to date him so badly and I had wanted him just like every other freshman girl at our small, intimate college did. He hadn't given me any indication that he knew me or wanted me until we met at this huge party. I remember how I didn't even want to go to that party, but my friend Carrie had pulled me off of the couch and made me get ready. She had forced me to get in the car and if it hadn't have been for her, I would never have met Andre officially. 

"He's staring at you!" Carried had screamed into my ear. The music was loud and I looked up to see Andre's eyes fixed on me. He had a certain look in his eyes that even I couldn't mistake. Andre wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck me. I waited for him to push his way through the crowd until he was standing in front of me. Carrie screamed in my ear with excitement.

"Hey there," Andre said cooly, looking down on me. He was so tall I felt like I was craning my neck just to get a good look at his eyes. I couldn't get a read on him but I was melting as his gaze continued.

"Hi..." I felt like I should say more but I just couldn't think of a thing to say.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Julie!" I screamed.

"Julie, you want to go out sometime?"

"What?" I screamed, unable to trust my ears in the loud party atmosphere.

"Do you want to go out on a date?"

"Sure! When?" I was floored. Andre was asking me out! He named a date and time and I quickly agreed. I had been counting the days that week until the day he had designated as our date night. Carrie was helping me get ready and I was equal parts nervous and excited.

"Do you think he'll kiss you?" Carrie asked.

"I hope so!"

"I hope so too!" Carried giggled.

"I think he might want to have sex. I mean, a guy like Andrew probably gets lots of pussy. I wonder if he'll expect me to put out."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll try for sex. Are you wanting to fuck him, Julie?"

"No. I'm not that kind of girl. The last guy I dated had to wait for six dates before he got in my pants."

"Oh, I know, girl! I was there. I wonder if Andre is different though. He's kind of a big deal."

"I know he is. How do I look?" I looked in the mirror at my make-up and the tasteful dress I'd chosen.

"Definitely not slutty enough for a guy like Andre," she looked disappointed. "Please wear the dress I told you to wear."

"It's too fancy."

"No, it's not. You can never be overdressed," she assured me.

"Fine," I made the last minute change and just as she zipped me in, the doorbell rang. Andre was there!

"Wish me luck!" I hugged Carried.

"Good luck resisting him," she laughed. I went to the door and opened it to see Andre wearing a pair of jeans and a tight-fitting black shirt.

"Nice dress," he smiled.

"Thank you! You look nice too." And he did! His smile was charming and his walk was a sexy saunter. I knew that it would be hard to resist him. I knew that being a good girl was overrated but I was a good girl. I had never just had sex with a man for any reason. I had to get to know a guy first.