pretty little liars series

It didn't mean that most of the cum was swallowed, but it ended up covering her face, and marking her as what she truly was, a pussy slut. And more importantly for this moment, Alison DiLaurentis's pussy slut, something which was so important to Emily she would be gladly used as a fuck pad, even if it meant she slipped into unconsciousness, or worse.

Just as Emily thought that would happen Alison shoved her backwards onto her butt, and then after a few long seconds to recover the blonde ordered the brunette, "Take off all your clothes. Slowly. Mmmmmmm, put on a show for me."

"Yes Ali." Emily replied softly, quickly doing as she was told.

Alison had struggled not to stare at her friends when they changed in front of her just as much as Emily, the only difference was that she was better at hiding it, and sneaking a peak when she was sure no one was watching. Thankfully that would no longer be a problem, at least when it was just her and her friends, which was a great relief, but Alison got to practically salivate as she watched Emily slowly take off her clothes, looking bashful and awkward as she did it, which was so cute.

Of course Alison's favourite part was the control she felt when she made a twirling motion with her finger, making Emily turn around before she took off her pants. And more importantly, when she pushed those pants down to reveal Alison's prize, which thankfully her friend had left as the last thing, meaning she could pounce.

Which for now, just meant grabbing Emily firmly, turning her back to the photos while pressing herself firmly against her back, and growling in her ear, "Look at them!"

"Ali..." Emily began nervously, even as she did as she was told.

Ignoring her friend Alison continued, "Look at them, shamelessly showing off their wrecked ass holes. So broken they don't even care how badly they have too humiliate themselves, as long as they please me. And it's all because I made them cum so hard with my cock in their asses they'd do anything to feel that way again. And that's what I want to do to you, Em. To gape your butt. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I wanna turn your shit hole into a fuck hole I can use for my pleasure whenever I want, just like our other friends. Because I love you Emily, but I don't want you to just be my girlfriend. I want you to be my bitch. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, my anal loving little lezzie bitch! And that's exactly what you will be, as soon as you give me your anal cherry. And you want to give it to me, don't you? To be mine forever? To be my personal walking, talking anal fuck hole, who's only purpose in life is to get fucked up the ass and to eat pussy? That's what you want, isn't it Ems?"

During that little speech Alison's hand slowly slid to Emily's butt and started shamelessly groping it, and at the end of that speech Ali delivered a hard strike to her ass which had Emily crying out, and blushing more than ever before, which was really saying something, before finally whimpering, "Y, yes Ali."

"Yes what?" Alison pushed, squeezing Emily's ass extra hard as she added, "You wanna give me this? To give me your ass cherry so you can become mine? My bitch?"

Realising what Alison wanted Emily nodded and softly confessed, "Yes Ali, I want to give you my ass. Please, take my anal cherry so I can be your bitch forever."

"Good girl." Alison grinned, smacking Emily's ass roughly again and pushing her towards the bed, "Now, get on all fours where you belong. Mmmmmmm yesssssss, bitches belong on all fours, and you look perfect like that. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Ems, you were born to be an anal bitch. My bitch! Oh fuck yeah Ems, you've got such a fuck-able little bitch butt!"

Again, Emily blushed, and then cautiously replied, "Tha, thank you?"

Which of course made Alison laugh with delight as she retrieved her favourite strap-on and some lube before walking directly in front of Emily so she could menacingly put on her dick while telling her friend, "You see those three sluts over there? I had to trick them into this. It was ridiculously easy, but I still had to do it. Not you, though. No, mmmmmmmm, you're so desperate for the privilege of eating my pussy that you'd actually take it up the butt for me. Oh God, that's so hot Em. You're a shameless bottom, and I don't have to pretend even for a second that I'm not going to enjoy this. That I don't want to make you my bitch, when it's all I want, because that's what you want too."