twitching yet

She took time to look at my books and CDs, popping in my Kate Melua CD and dancing around the room. I poured us some white wine and we sat on my terrace and talked and held hands. I kept on squeezing and kissing hers.

She told me about her first trick, an agent in Hollywood, who worked on the top floor of a building in Sherman Oaks. Every Thursday afternoon for almost a year, Amanda would go to her large office in a short shirt and no underwear and sit on a sofa opposite this woman's desk and spread her skirt and masturbate while this woman continued to make phone calls and look at her computer. When she was close to cumming she would moan and the woman would stop what she was doing and walk over to Amanda and kneel down and eat her pussy until she came. Then, without speaking, Amanda would leave.

"And what did she do?" I asked.

"Went back to her desk."

"Hmmm..." I said. "I don't think I could do that."

"No?"

"Too compartmentalized."

I took her hand and pulled her up.

"I want to eat your pussy right now, though."

She smiled and kissed me. "Okay."

"You don't mind."

"Of course not."

We went back into the apartment and she took off her clothes and lay down on my bed. She spread her legs and began to masturbate in front of me. Her body looked so gorgeous. Her skin glowed against the white sheets. I told her to rub her pussy harder and to beg me to go down on her. I told her rub harder and faster. She began to fuck her pussy with her fingers and whispered my name. She moaned and I got on top of her and kissed her. She kissed back, but then I moved my head away. I kissed her neck and then behind her ears. Then I glided my tongue down her neck and kissed and sucked on her breasts, nibbling and biting on her nipples. She moaned louder. I licked down her chest and belly and took the fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them. She was begging me now. I moved down and kissed her pussy as she writhed under me. I began to lick slowly, remembering how she made me cum so hard the day before. I took my time with her, enjoying the sweetness of her pussy juices as I flattened my tongue and licked her clit and then fucked her with my tongue as I spread her pussy lips and licked around the hood of her clit. She shuddered under me and put her fingers through my hair and I looked up and we smiled at each other and then she lay back and squeezed her breasts and whispered my name. She put her legs over my shoulders and I spread them wider and licked her harder, flicking her clit with my tongue and I could hear her breaths become more rhythmic and she moan, and soon she was moaning louder and whispering my name and I looked up as I continued to lick and saw her head rear back, her perfect body arch as her legs and her hips began to shake as she came. I kissed and licked her pussy again and then she pulled me toward her. "Oh my God, Ann," she said. "That was so nice."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We began kissing and cuddling again.

"Do we really have to go out again?" She asked.

"We have to eat," I said. "Aren't you hungry?"

"We make love later I want it to be really special."

"It's already been special."

"I mean it. I have a bag of toys, my strap-on. I'll be your slave."

"Oh yeah?"

"Or maybe you want be my slave."

"Hmmm..."

We kissed again.

"I'll have to think about it."

We freshened up and got dressed and then I took Amanda to this trendy Sushi place in my neighborhood. She put on the dress and shoes that I bought for her and modeled them for me. I put on a little black dress that I'd been saving for the right occasion. I'd entertained clients at this restaurant before, so it was easy for me to get a private booth.

She knew a lot about Japanese food. She'd been to Japan with her ex, and living in Los Angeles had exposed her to a lot of different sushi places, so we had fun picking out different things to try. We also drank a lot of sake, which helped when the discussion turned to sex. I whispered in her ear hat I wanted her to fuck me in the ass with her strap-on. She thought that was a great idea. "I'm a little nervous," I said. "It might hurt."

"Don't worry," she sad. "I'm an expert. I'll make you love it."

She slipped off one of her shoes and rubbed her foot against mine. "I can't wait to get you in bed," she said. I put my hand under the table and squeezed her foot.

"You have pretty feet," I said. "I love kissing them."

"How soon can we get out of here without making a commotion?"

We raced out of the restaurant. I took her hand in mine and we walked home at a slow, relaxed pace. Just thinking about all the fun we were about to have seemed more exciting then the actual thing itself. I pulled Amanda closer to me and put my arm around her waist and squeezed her ass and then we picked up the pace. Once inside, we sat on the sofa began to slowly kiss and caress, slowly removing each other's clothing, and soon we were ready to fuck. First we took a shower, which gave us more time to kiss and explore. I wanted to remember every inch of her, as I kissed and licked, paying special attention to her neck and shoulders, kissing behind her ears and licking them, biting her earlobes and feeling her do the same as her hands roamed my

yungaceeee
JaniaaBaniaa-
layladabarbie_
younglavishh
SHEISDIOR
AyoBowles123