cheating bitch ah ha

DeAngelo pinned my hands above my head and pushed his hips deeper between my legs. I looked down between my jiggling tits and watched his fat, black cock sliding in and out of my swollen, wet pussy. His deep, unrelenting thrusts hurled me into another mind-blowing orgasm. I cried out his name in heavenly fury as orgasmic waves drowned me in a euphoric oasis.

As my body trembled harder, he ran his right hand down my arm and torso and grabbed my hip. I felt his body tensing, and as his balls tightened, he buried his dick against my cervix. He leaned down and kissed me, muffling his groans as began flooding my convulsing cunt with his sticky, hot seed. His orgasm broke his concentration, and he released my hand to grip the sheets and hold me in place.

I slowly slid my shaking hands down his flexing back and cupped his tightened ass. My back arched and I opened my thighs wider and wrapped my legs around his twitching hips. We held each other tightly until our orgasms subsided and my hollow was filled with his honey.

Without pulling out, he lifted me off the bed and carried me into the bathroom. He walked me into the shower and gave me ten hard thrusts, pushing his cum into my womb and giving me one last orgasm before pulling out. I held onto him as he put my shaky feet on the floor and turned on the warm water.

DeAngelo left happy knowing my fertilized womb had been thoroughly seeded again. I spent all night cleaning up the apartment and getting rid of all evidence of my affair. The next morning, my husband, Oliver, came home, and I ran to greet him.

“Hey, honey.” I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re home early.”

He looked at me strangely, and then calmly walked over to the shelf next to the closet door. Silently, he pushed some picture frames aside and pulled out a hidden camera. Still silent, he tossed a little camera on the bed and walked out of the room.

When I realized he knew about me and my boss, my heart broke. I collapsed on the freshly made bed and cried myself to sleep, waiting for Oliver to come back. The next morning, I called Tiffany and DeAngelo and told them about the camera. Though DeAngelo and I were having a baby-making affair, I explained that I wanted to try to save my marriage.

That was the last time I spoke to Tiffany or DeAngelo for a few weeks. All that time alone, I spent crying and calling Oliver. He stayed away for over a month; during which time, my stomach developed a cute baby bulge. I didn’t know what to do, so I called DeAngelo and discussed my options. He agreed to help in any way possible.

Oliver came home later that night, this time, with his luggage. He didn’t yell or scream or threaten me with divorce. He just sat me down and explained our situation.

“You remember when I called a few weeks ago and told you that I had to stay in Buffalo for a few extra days,” he started to say. “Do you remember rushing me off the phone because you had to work? I tried calling you several more times after that because I had something important to ask you. I don’t know if you tried to hit ignore or whatever; but, in any case, you answered the phone.

“In hindsight, you probably didn’t mean to answer the phone, but I didn’t know that. I thought you were making a joke about fucking your boss, so I enjoyably listened to what I assumed was a joke. As he made you cum over and over again, I slowly realized that I was genuinely listening to my wife getting fucked by another man.

“At first, I cried. I cried so hard, in fact, that I couldn’t work and had to be taken to my hotel room and put on psych-leave. I continued crying for hours; I didn’t sleep all night. I just stayed up crying, thinking about all the disrespectful, hateful things toward me that you said to your boss.

“The next morning, still shaken up but more curious about your cheating, I hired a private investigator to sneak into our apartment, look through your things, and set up several hidden cameras. He told me about your secret lingerie collection, your secret audio files of your boss and your best friend having sex, and he sent me a link that allowed me to watch what was going on in our home.