since i have a follower who

Is into incest?!!
Ever since I turned 18 I have always taken pleasure in going to the bathroom, either to take a piss or for a bowel movement. I guess it was partly from the fact that my father would always find an excuse to come into the bathroom for something while I was taking a piss or letting some shit out. Of course I would never lock the door either. He would always excuse himself, not without taking a look at me crouched over the toilet my panties around my ankles. I had become accustomed to the intrusions and over the years, I would enjoy showing myself, parting my legs and sitting with my back straight letting him enjoy my displayed pussy and pubic hairs. I would often part my lips with my fingers while peeing, hoping he would barge in the bathroom and of course he did looking at my pussy with lust filled eyes. Or pretending I was hot and sitting on the toilet with my panties around my ankles and just a bra on showing my pear shaped double ds. It was inevitable that things would escalate between him and I, I never thought they would also escalate with my brother and mother also.

By the time I turned eighteen my mother showed me how to shave my pussy and asshole, showing me how to make my cunt and ass appealing to men. I still keep myself shaved except for a lovely landing strip on top of my clitoris, my boyfriend Mike whom I met at a nude beach would like me to let my hair grow, but since my mother also has hers shaved into a landing strip, I decided to keep myself the way daddy liked mommy.

You can imagine me as an 18 year old voluptuous buxom, 36dd pear shaped breasts, rosy nipples – 28 inch waist - 40 inch hips, 5 foot 4 with full curly auburn hair, with also an hourglass figure. I like to display my body and tease my father and brother with throbbing erections. I have been dating Mike for about 2 months since I met him on the nude beach with my daddy. But I find that I'm lacking sexual satisfaction from him.

I woke up on a quiet morning with my usual morning peeing needs. I slowly slipped on my white fishnet nightie and made my way to the bathroom. As I ran to the bathroom, one hand cupping my pussy to prevent me from peeing myself and the other holding my bouncing titties, my father Jules in his bathrobe saw me from the hall and followed me, I made sure to swing my hips to show him my delicious ass. I rushed into the bathroom raised my nightie and sat down on the toilet, enjoying the swift flow spraying from my parted pussy lips. I kept them parted using both hands, arched my back letting my breasts show through the fishnet fabric, hoping my father would come into the bathroom so I could show him my large breasts now with hard nipples poking through the fabric and my pee glistening pussy lips and hardening clitoris.

As on cue he came into the bathroom, muttering something about shaving himself, while looking straight at my pussy. I finished peeing but kept my lips parted and started stroking my clitoris looking at my father staring at me. My breasts now heaving with my heavy breathing, I pinched my clit hard preventing me from achieving orgasm and turned only to find to my dismay no toilet paper.

'Daddy, we're out of paper! I wanted to take a shit this morning!

'I know Nancy, if you wait I can run to the store and get some for you'

Pouting I got up, adjusted my nightie over my pussy and ass and made my way to the kitchen. I heard him leave the bathroom and head towards the garage. As I entered the kitchen, my mother was at the counter drinking some orange juice. I noticed that my mother was only wearing her apron, her back turned to me I could see her full butt cheeks and her pussy lips peeking through her legs. My mother, Kathy, is a large breasted sexually open minded woman of 40 years with natural 36d breasts also pear shaped but showing a little more sag than mine with long protruding nipples, long flowing curly dark brown hair, and also hourglass figure.

'Mom daddy went to the store, we're out of toilet paper!'

She turned around, gave an appreciative stare at my outfit and giggled: 'I know honey, I had to poop this morning and I couldn't wipe! It's so embarrassing. Your brother also took all the hot water so I couldn't wash up this morning. I hope you don't mind me wearing this I didn't want to get any underwear stained!'