08 - Weird, scary and stupid things happen

That was it.

I was gonna die.

Goodbye Mom, James, Patty and all my dear books. Goodbye to school, to lunch in the bleachers, to Patty's shipping plan, to social intervention tries. Goodbye to all the things and people from my world. I will take you in my heart. Except for the ones I hate. Those can be taken to hell.

But then the light went off. It was all darkness again. I opened my eyes. There was a guy in a motorcycle stopped right in front of me. He was wearing a black and red helmet and black clothes. I gotta admit he did look a bit scary.

And yeah... I forgot to mention... there were tons of people looking at the awkard situation from the parking area!

Wait... does Heaven (or Hell, I don't know where I was) start in the point where you stopped? No! No please! Don't let it continue!

"Hey, you freak!" I heard someone shouting right in front of me. Yup. I was definitely in Hell...

I slowly turned my head to the front. It was the motorcycle guy. Boy he looked scary! I was petrified.

He pulled his helmet glass up. His eyes were basically, and I'm not exaggerating, as dark as night. They were deep dark brown eyes, but filled with rage and darkness.

"Hello?!" He shouted again. "React, react, react!" I mentally repeated to myself. 

"Oh... umm... I-I'm so-" 

I couldn't even manage to finish the sentence because Mr. Bad Boy decided to push me to the ground right in the middle of the crossroad. "Stay out of the road, creep!" And with that he just got on full speed and went down the road.

A couple of seconds later, people were already starting to whisper. But one person finally had the guts to come and ask me if I was ok. And to my surprise that person was Adam. "Caroline, are you ok?" He said getting on one knee to look me in the face.

I looked up at him. He seemed worried. So I simply smirked a little. "To be frank, your football hurted more."

He laughed a little at me. But it was some sort of worried laugh. "Yeah, but my football didn't put you bleeding." He said pointing to my elbow.

I looked at it. Yes it was bleeding. But not like bleeding enough to be too much worried. "Oh, yeah. Ok" I said not caring too much about it. To be frank, I've done worse.

"Wait, you seriously hadn't noticed?" He asked. 

"No. And it doesn't even hurt that much anyway. I still say that your football hurted more..." I said. But he just laughed at me. Why wasn't I expecting that?

"Seriously?! Are you seriously laughing now?!" I shouted. 

"Shhhh!" He said between laughs. He offered me his hand. "C'mon. Let me help you to the infirmary." He said.

"No need." I replied. "I've done worse and simply paper with water will do the same effect." I said looking at it. "When I arrive at home, I'll put all that stuff on it." And with that I stood up with the papers on my hand.

"Yeah... but at least let's make sure that everything is ok." He said sounding worried. I just rolled my eyes and looked back to him, while starting to walk. 

"I said, there's no need." He looked a bit down, keeping the smirk and mumbled. "Fine..." Then he looked up mischievously. "After all, there's no point in going in a different direction than you right?" And then he... blinked. But it was a weird blink. It was like he closed his eye for a little longer than usual...

That guy is weird. And that comes from me, so it means a lot.

After that I just made my usual oddly face. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't do that." And with that he just laughedat me. Jerk...