15 - Patty's on fire in many ways

I entered the school with Patty in the middle of her why-you-should-never-wear-sweatpants-around-a-boy-when-you're-hanging-out-with-him-at-your-place speech. Because apparently, sweatpants are not acceptable, so you gotta tell a person all the reasons why in 10 minutes minimum. Funny how 10 minutes can seem like an eternity...

It was even worse than the why-you-should-never-chase-down-a-boy-while-trying-to-beat-him-senseless-with-a-broomstick speech. Turns out you just don't do things like that. And "even when you want to spank someone non-consensually to death with a broomstick or any other object that could potentially cause harm on others, you can't because that would make you a bad person" and "it would ruin the whole story that you will tell when you get together"... according to Patty.

In my personal point of view, if you wanna spank a person then, as Shia LaBeouf once or twice said, you just do it. You probably want to do it either because they are annoying or because they did something wrong. And both situations happened with Adam so I had my reasons!

"Caroline!" Patty called. I was a bit lost in my head thinking of other actually important stuff like, you know, cartoons and anime... and Star Wars.

So Patty caught me off guard and I almost screamed in the middle of the school's main hall. But I managed to control myself. Score!

"Were you even listening to me?" She asked in despair and disappointment. I think she already knew the answer to her question, but I was determined not to let her get her way and make my point... and eventually make her not have the same goddamn 10-minute-long why-you-should-never-wear-sweatpants-around-a-boy-when-you're-hanging-out-with-him-at-your-place speech. Man, speech titles are extremely long!

"I... uhmmmm... yes?" I answered. And this is the exact moment when you can say: "and at that moment she knew, she fucked up." How was I supposed to know something why I was figuring out who the father of a special Jedi boy would want to go to the Dark Side when someone got inside his head without the person even having a complete one?!

"Oh, really?" No, not really Patty, I just want you to not talk another ten minutes about the same goddamn thing. She was looking at me with the I-know-what-you-did-and-you-are-screwed face. "Then tell me what you should have used instead of sweatpants that would be merely acceptable." She crossed her arms and looked straight into my eyes.

"Uhmmm... yoga pants?" I don't know why I answered that. Maybe because 'yoga' always reminds me of 'Yoda', but I don't frankly know.

Suddenly Patty's face changed from the I'm-better-than-you face to just bored face. She rolled her eyes and looked in the opposite direction. "Lucky guess" She murmured.

We were in the middle of the crowded hallway when suddenly I fell on the ground. And not just my normal fell down when I trip on my own feet. This time sometimes pushed me.

Before I even decided to get up I looked behind and saw none other than a leather jacket, black pants, and a motorcycle helmet on someone's hand.

"Hey!" I called out while getting up. He turned around and I once more saw his dark eyes. "What was that for?" His eyes were, again, pretty scary. But he had just pushed me to the ground and I was not gonna let him just walk away.

"Shut the fuck up you creep! Learn to be in your place!" He spat back at me. I looked him in the eye and didn't move a single muscle. I was not letting him push me down. "Maybe you're the one who needs to stop bumping into people," I responded.

He walked to me, grabbed me by the collar of my polo, and pushed me against the nearest locker. "Or maybe a useless girl like you should start watching her mouth and learn her place in the world." He grabbed the collar of my polo even more strongly. "Did I make myself clear?"