THIRTY-TWO

This is a double update as per usual- Chapter 31 was uploaded before this so please make sure you read them in the correct order :)

Harley Anderson

I pull on a black denim skirt today, pairing it with a dark purple shirt that I tuck in. Instead of pulling on my usual boots, I pull on a pair of sandals.

"Should I be even more concerned given the fact that you're wearing open shoes and a skirt for a change?" Danté asks from behind me. Rolling my eyes after pulling my hair into a bun, I turn around to face him. He's lounging back in the bed, leaning his head against the pillow he's propped up so he can seemingly watch me get dressed. The stitches are visible with the sheets being draped just below his waistband line and I offer a smirk.

After the doctor got him stitched up last night, we returned home where Danté was out like a light. He won't need the stitches for longer than a week but if he fights tonight and hurts them, then it will be extended which is exactly what Danté needs to do today- speak to Xavier so that hopefully he can be let off the hook for a little while. I doubt it will happen but I try not to focus on that or else I won't be able to focus on what I need to do.

"Is it a problem that I'm wearing it?" I raise a brow and Danté smiles and I fall in love with him all over again. The way his hair is such a mess and his voice is so raspy and he's just so relaxed and... it just makes my heart thump harder.

"No." He shakes his head before his smile widens. "Want to know why?" He enquires and I narrow my eyes slightly at the mischievous tone to his words. Nodding, he beckons me forward with his hand and I walk to his side as if I am in a trance and he is the only one who can control me. When I'm right beside him, he sits up straighter as he extends his one arm- and leans on the other- to wrap a hand around the back of my thigh. He pulls me closer and leans back down, still pulling me towards him so that I'm forced to sit on top of him and straddle him. A twinkle in his eyes let's me know that he's aware of what he's doing when he rests both of his hands on either thigh where my skirt has risen.

"Because I can put you in very compromising positions." Danté answers his question, staring up at me in content. I'm about to respond when his hands slowly move further up my skirt and I'm swallowing hard. Somehow, I manage to give him a warning look.

"Two can play at that game, Danté." I murmur, my voice low as my mind still focuses on the fact that his hands are getting dangerously high, my skirt risen right up. He pauses for a second, a smirk twitching his lips.

"Then play. What are you waiting for?"

Sighing as I pull my shirt back off of my body, I say: "I'm going to be so late today."

"I don't care." Danté says against my lips as I lean forward. Our kiss isn't gentle from the start, but rather heated. Goodness, does this count as a quickie?

While our tongues do a dance, Danté's hands slowly tug down my thongs, pulling them off, and he twists us over so that he's hovering over me.

"Why exactly is this still on?" He asks, running a hand over the cup of my bra.

Breathlessly, I reply: "You tell me, considering the fact that my thongs are already off."

"Alright, let me fix it." He says and I arch my back, allowing him access to the clips so that he slips my bra off. When he chucks the material to the other side of the room, he grins. "Yeah, now I'm happy."

Attacking my neck, his hand slips between my thighs and I tug at his hair. Finding it unfair that I'm completely at his mercy, I push him back down and take my place above him once more. Grinding my hips against his, he groans.