Gave you all I had

Midoriya listened to the voicemail for the fifth time in a row. It was from Ka-chan, apologizing.

'I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry about what I did to you. I should have never have pulled that shit on you. If you don't what to keep dating, I understand. I fucked up.'

So they were dating! Midoriya sighed in relief as happiness bubbled up in his chest. Sure, what Ka-chan did was bad but, that was only because he is used to that type of behavior. His mom hits him, so Ka-chan hits people he loves.

Midoriya was one-hundred percent sure that after a few months of dating, he could steer his boyfriend in the right direction. He just needs more time to prepare. It made perfect sense!

Smiling to himself, Midoriya texted the blond for a date over the weekend. If he wanted to change the angry teen's ways, he needed to start sooner rather than later.

After getting a text confirming the date, the sinking feeling in his stomach went away. Midoriya allowed himself to laugh in ease as happiness flooded through him.

The green haired teen got out of bed and walked over to his desk where his laptop was. He had some planning to do for their date on Saturday. Hopefully this will make Ka-chan happy, the teen thought to himself humming.

He just wanted his boyfriend to be happy. And he would do anything to ensure that happiness.