But, darling, I'd still catch a grenade for ya

"I-w-what? What are you talking about? What did Ka-chan do? Is he okay?" Midoriya questioned his teacher. His heart speed up as anxiety flooded his veins.

"Calm down Midoriya, you're going to give yourself a heart attack. You need to recover," Aizawa warned the teen.

"What happened?" Midoriya questioned again.

Aizawa pinched the bridged of his nose, "He was one of the first ones to visit you once you were stable. Everyone thought he was being a worried boyfriend but, Midoriya he ripped out your IV and tried to shake you awake. It's clear that he's dangerous to you. And it's clear that he has hurt you before. Why didn't you say anything?"

Midoriya felt his strength leave him and sunk into the hospital bed. "I'm sure he didn't mean it. He's just worried, trying to wake me up. Ka-chan does his own thing when he's worr-"

"You're not understanding me Midoriya! Bakugou tried to kill you! That doesn't excuse anything. That's why he's behind bars waiting trial," Aizawa interrupted the green haired teen with a hard glare.

"I just, he's hurting so bad. He's in a abusive home. Ka-chan doesn't know how to express his emotions in a healthy way. I was hoping that I could change that. Please don't blame him!" Midoriya cried out.

"He has harmed you. More than once, the dorms have cameras in the kitchen. It doesn't matter that he grew up in a abusive home. Bakugou is responsible for his own actions, he needs to realize that. Whether you like it or not, he will be serving a sentence. I just wanted to let you know that," Aizawa explained to the hero in training.

"B-but, what about Ka-chan? I was helping him!" Midoriya said with tears gathering in his eyes.

Aizawa shook his head, "No, you were destroying yourself. There's a big difference," The underground hero gave his student one more look before standing up. "I'll go get the doctor, they'll want to ask you a few things."

Midoriya watched as his teacher walked out of the room. Guilt and loneliness gripped his heart as he stared at the white wall.

He failed.