Not knowing what to be afraid of

No ones pov.

Peter woke up on the ceiling and got down from the ceiling landing in his signature Spider-Man pose. " show off" Natasha whispered under her breath jokingly. " now auntie nat don't be jealous that I'm super flexible." Peter said. ( Peter and nat has gotten close and since nat wasn't able to have her own kids Peter called her auntie and she liked that) Natasha giggled. " cmon kid we are going to visit your aunt in the hospital." Stark says. Peters smile faded. " uh oh....ok"

Peter got in Tony's limo with tony and Natasha came too.

Peters pov

As I got in the limo thoughts came flooding into my head, scary thoughts. Thoughts that I shivered at. What if my aunt isn't ok? What if they tell me to go home and she doesnt wanna see me? Is aunt may going to be alright? Those were just a few of the thoughts that were going through my head. The limo dropped us off st the hospital entrance. Mr.Stark asked the receptionist where my aunt mays room is. The receptionist tells tony something but I didn't really hear because I was busy looking around.
Mr.Stark went into the elevator. I followed behind and auntie nat was behind me. We got into the elevator and Mr.Stark pushed the button to go the level three. As the elevator went up I was thinking about what my aunt would look like after I saw her on the floor in her apartment. I also started to wonder what she would say to me. What I would say to her. The elevator dinged zoneing me back into reality. Mr, Stark led us to aunt mays room. I entered slowly, looking around the room. I was scared. And I didn't know why. I didn't know what I was scared of.