Unconscious

Natasha and tony rushed to the bed and started looking around the room frantically for any signs of where peter could be. " Where is he?!?!" Tony asked panicking. " I'm not sure" Natasha said still looking around the room. " I will check the rest of the tower he couldn't have gone far he should still be unconscious" Bruce said rushing out of the room. Natasha went to the other side of the bed and let out a huge sigh of relief and worried ness. Peter was lying on the floor still unconscious." I found him!" Natasha called out as she was about to put one of her arms underneath peter to pick him up.
" don't move him!" Bruce called running back into the lab. Bruce went beside Natasha and bent down to look at the boy. " it can make his healing bones worse" Bruce continued " and it may have given him another slight concussion depending on how hard he hit his head when he fell off the bed" Bruce said. " but how can he roll of the bed if he's unconscious" Natasha asked. Tony walked over to Bruce and Natasha's side of the bed to see peter lying on the floor. " sometimes people can move when they are unconscious. ( I don't know if that is true but we can pretend ok) " he is going to be unconscious for another hour and twenty minutes" Bruce said standing up. " I'll be back in half a hour to check on him" Bruce said before walking out of the room. " thanks Bruce" tony said. " cmon tony you should get something to eat" Natasha said standing up and heading towards the door.

~ half a hour later~
Bruce and Natasha came back to the lab. Natasha has a tray of food in her hands for tony. Tony had refused to leave the room and leave peter there lying on the floor. So Natasha decided to get him some food. Natasha gave tony the food setting it on the small round coffee table in front of Tony's chair. " Thanks nat" tony whispered. " no problem tony, how's the kid?" Natasha said looking at the kid still lying on the floor, this time with a blanket on. " he hasn't moved." Tony said. " that's good. If he moves too much then it can be dangerous for his healing bones." Bruce added.

A hour has passed and Natasha and Bruce went to go see how tony and peter were doing. Tony had fallen asleep in his chair. Tony woke up to see Bruce and Natasha in the room. " has the kid woke up yet?" Tony asked hopeingly but tired. " no not yet, but he should soon." Bruce said. They then heard a grown coming from peter and they all moved to the other side of the room to see peter rubbing his eyes and sitting up but then quickly lying back down wincing at the pain in his ribs and his collar bone. " hey kid how are you doing?" Tony asked. " in pain. What happened?" Peter asked still tired. " you were shot and stabbed and you fell unconscious and Bruce had to operate on you and you had to go into surgery" Natasha said. "Oh... uhhh.. wow" peter said stunned and processing what is happening but still confused. " it's ok, your going to be fine" Natasha said sweetly crouching down smiling at the kid. " why did I have to go into surgery? How long have I been unconscious? What time is it?" Peter asked. " woah... slow down kid! One question at a time! You went unconscious during the battle when someone stabbed you and shot you at four o'clock It's six o'clock now you've been unconscious for two hours. You went into surgery because you have multiple broken ribs and a fractured collar bone." Tony replied worried. " two hours?!?! That's a long time! Broken ribs? Multiple?" Peter said stunned and tripping over his words.
" shhhhh... calm down kid your going to be alright." Natasha said caringly. " ok.... ok. At least I know why my ribs hurt so much, Just... why am I on the floor and why cant I feel my left arm and shoulder?" Peter asked still in pain. " you dislocated your left shoulder we need to give you stitches for your gun shot and your stab. For now let's get you into the bed. Don't sit up we will help you and don't move your ribs" Bruce instructed. " ok uncle Bruce" Peter said. Natasha and Bruce held both Peters arms and held Peters legs (since he basically couldn't stand) and Bruce supported Peters back and ribs while Tony and Natasha placed peter onto the bed. Once peter was on the bed Natasha and Tony pulled the blanket over peter. Bruce went over to Peters left side " ok peter, I want you to tell us about your Favorite video game." Bruce said holding onto Peters arm. " uhhh... ok. Well I don't really have a Favorite video game but I do like ....." peter kept rambling on about all the different types of video games he liked. While Bruce snapped Peters arm back into its socket. Peter winced a bit. " ok peter, there you go your arm is all better just don't move it to much or else it will really hurt" Bruce said. " ok uncle Bruce!" Peter replied. " you ok kid?" Tony asked. " I'm good dad!" Peter smiled looking up at his dad. " I like how your always so positive peter, even when there is a lot going on" Natasha said smiling at the kid. " well my Au- my Aunt May always said to stay positive and things will look up. Being negative never fixed anything, only makes the pain worse" Peter smiled. Natasha smiled back. " that is.... until she died" peter said his smile fading away looking down. Natasha and tony put their hands on Peters shoulders being careful not to hurt him of course. " it's ok peter things will get better" tony said gently.

A few hours passed by and the rest of the Avengers came to visit Peter on the lab. They all talked, laughed and had fun until peter let out a big yawn " looks like someone's ready for bed Natasha said. " yeah it's time for you to go to bed kid." Tony said firmly but gentle. " ok, night dad" peter said turning the other way and closing his eyes. Tony looked up from the kid and was about to stand up when he saw the other Avengers looking at him smirking.
" what?" Tony asked. " everything's fine, DAD" Clint said smirking even more now. " oh shut up!" Tony said smiling. " there's nothing wrong DAD" Steve said. " ok hahaha, I'm going to bed." Tony said waking out of the room. " goodnight dad!" All the Avengers called out after him. " daaaad!" Peter whined. Just as tony was about to turn the corner out of the hallway. The other Avengers were almost around the corner of the other end of the hallway. Turning around and whispering. " he wants you DAD". Tony smiled and rolled his eyes at them going back into the lab. " can you... can you stay here with me?" Peter asked quietly but also scared. " sure peter," tony said kneeling down by Peters bed and holding his hand. " I won't ever leave you" tony whispered. Suddenlt tony heard a loud gush tony jumped holding Peters hand tighter.

Hey guys! Author here! I know I may not be uploading until after a while after this chapter but if you guys could please still stick around and comment what you guys think it would literally mean the WORLD to me! You can also go check out my other books. I'll see you guys in the next chapter byeeeee!