Blood

A sigh of relief! It was a match! Wanda has the same blood type. Bruce got two syringes full of Wanda's blood and and rushed to the medical room to peter who had two minutes left if he didn't get blood. The other nurses were trying to keep peter alive as long as they could. Just about when peter was going to let go Bruce came in.

He inserted the blood tony was there watching. Peter woke up. " h-hey dad" peter said smiling at his dad. " omg kid. I thought I was going to loose you!" Tony said sighing in relief. " wh-why? You know I would never leave you dad" peter said weak. " I-I know peter I know." Tony said smiling. Tony kissed the top of his sons head.

All the other Avengers walked in. They talked to peter. They all were laughing. It's nice to see and hear the kid again, he just has this light about him that makes everyone smile. Natasha ran her fingers through the kids hair. Wanda came up next to the bed. " hey peter! How are you?" She asked.

" Wanda!" Peter said hugging her. " sorry I wasn't here earlier peter" Wanda said. " it's ok" peter replied.

Peter then coughed. He coughed up blood. Bruce immediately sprang into action. " you ok kid? Wanda! I need another two syringes of blood!" Wanda sat down on a chair and Bruce took more blood from her. He inserted it to peter and he was ok. " peter your giving us all heart attacks!" Clint joked.

~ that night~

Peter didn't loose anymore blood,thankfully. Tony stayed with peter the whole night holding his hand. It was 4:00 am when peter jolted up sweating, which did startle tony. Peter immediately laid back down because of the pain he had in his ribs and his stitches were still healing. " what's wrong kid?" Tony whispered worriedly. " m....my.... my...she...she was....d...." peter stuttered terrified.