" AUNT MAY?!??"

Still Peters pov

Then I saw her lying there. In her hospital bed. I walked up to the bed. She looked up at me and smiled." AUNT MAY?!" I blurted our in fear and shock. This was not the may I knew. This was not my aunt. The May I knew was always happy , laughing and making weird jokes. This, this just didn't feel right.it didn't feel like my aunt she still looked the same just more frazzled but she looked relaxed in her bed. This just didn't fell right to me. I started getting scared again. She saw that and said
" it's going to be ok Peter. We're going to get through this, together. I promise." That was a promise I wasn't sure she was gonna be able to keep. A tear rolled down my cheek. She smiled at me and held my hand. Mr.Stark  and Natasha were watching behind me. " I love you aunt may." I said with another tear rolling down my cheek. " I love you to sweetheart."she said. A tear rolling down her cheek. She pulled me in and out my head under her head. And she rubbed my back. " it's ok Peter, were going to be ok" a hour passed by and me , aunt may, Mr.Stark and auntie nat were talking and laughing. It was time for us to leave and a nurse cane in carrying aunt mags food. " we'll come back tomorrow " Mr.Stark said.

Natasha's pov
I felt bad for the kid it was a emotional start but at  the end he warned up and was like himself again. As we got into the limo his face more stern. " u good kid?" I asked. He nodded. I love the kid and it's hard to watch a great kid like Peter go through this. I knew tony felt bad to. He really cares for the kid. But of course tony being tony doesn't really show affection. When we got back tony told us what happened to aunt may and why she was in the condition she is in. " she had a mild stroke. The nurses don't know why. Just out of the blue. Her heart has skipped a few beats and is beating 2.4 seconds slower then usual. " tony said. He put his hand on Peters " your doing great kid" he said. Before going to the fridge. Oh tony just never let his affection show. It was a good start though. I walked closer to the kid and put my hands on his shoulder. He faced me. I smiled at  him and brushed my fingers through his hair.
" your such a brave kid, your going to get though this, just like your aunt may said." I said in sort is a whisper. He let out a small breath out.  I walked him over to the couch and sat him on the couch and I sat beside him. A few minutes later tony came and joined us. We watched Peters Favorite movies. Then he let out s yawn. I looked at the time. It was 11:00 pm. " kid it's late you should go to bed now "
Tony said. Peter got up and hugged me. He also hugged tony and when he did tony looked a bit surprised. But I could tell he liked it. Peter went to his room. " he's a good kid " tony said.
" ya he is. He's such s brave little kid too." I replied. " he's been through a lot to his uncle  dieing  five years ago to being bit by a radioactive spider his dad left behind that turned him into Spider-Man and he also had a whole warehouse dropped on him." " woah he's pretty strong" I said. We walked to Peters room. We creaked open the door and saw him fast asleep. I smiled. Tony was smiling too.