Hes such a dad

Their first mission went well. Peter did what he usually did webbed people up,swing from wall to wall and this time he had a little help from his magic.

After the fight nobody was hurt. ( usually nobody is hurt) but peter, peter was a different story.

He got shot in the shoulder but he said he was fine he said his advanced healing already took care of it.

But tony insisted Bruce just at least check it out. Peter finally gave up and just let tony take him to Bruce for a check up. " ok and everything is fine" Bruce said after checking Peters shoulder.

" see dad I told you nothing is bad" peter told his dad. " ok I just wanted to make sure" tony replied. Peter rolled his eyes fondly, with a smile on his face.

His dad was a little to over protective sometimes. But he was trying. And he was doing great.

That night when peter was sleeping he had another nightmare. He shot up. Breathing fast, his heart was pounding. Friday alerted tony that peter was up and was having some what of a panic attack.

Pepper and tony went to Peters room right away. They sat on the edge of his bed beside him. Tony rubbed Peters back while pepper put her hand on Peters shoulder.

Peter had tears in his eyes his breathing was still unsteady. Pepper ( who has dealt with many of Tony's panic attacks) knew his breathing was uneven and knew what to do. ( pepper da queen)

She started breathing slowly and told peter to match her breathing. " 1 2 3 1 2 3 there you go, your doing good" pepper said soothingly. His breathing got back to normal and he started calming down. " u ok kiddo?" Tony asked. Peter just nodded his head tears still in his eyes.

" what happened peter?" Pepper asked whispering slightly. " she....I.... stuck...under.." peter stuttered his breathing got uneven again. " shhh calm down count with me" pepper said. " 1.....2...3....1...2...3..." peter got his breathing back again. Peter rested his head on his fathers shoulder. Tony put his arm around the boy.

Peter fell asleep again. And tony and pepper put him back into bed. Tony put his blanket back on top of peter and quietly left the room with pepper.

The next morning peter woke up. He felt dizzy. His heart was pounding again, all he saw was darkness ( even though his window was open) tony then came into the room where he saw the panicking peter.

He sat down on the bed next to the teen.
" shhhhh....hey pete.... it's me.. your gonna be ok listen to me" tony said putting his arm around peter.

" match my breathing" after about ten minutes peter started breathing properly. " what happened peter?" Tony asked.

" sh-She aunt may..she..." peter stuttered. Tony cursed under his breath knowing it was aunt may again, and those nightmares really scared peter. "Shhh what happened to may?" Tony asked trying to calm peter down
" she...I..." Tony gestures to breath slowly again and peter calmed down enough to try and speak again.

" sh-She was lying their dead. And I was in this white room that made my eyes hurt then it started spinning and it made me super dizzy. Then while the room was still spinning hundreds of aunt mays were around the room and this loud voice that made my hearing hurt kept shouting at me saying things like it was my fault"

tony brought the teen into a hug. " it's going to be ok peter, it's not your fault. It was a natural cause. Don't blame yourself" tony whispered. Peter cried into Tony's chest for another ten minutes.

When peter stopped crying he let go of tony and wiped his tears. " cmon pete let's get some breakfast.your favourite, pancakes" tony said putting his arm around the boy and slowly walked out of the room with him.

As they entered the room Peters head started getting dizzy again and was pounding.  The Avengers were talking and that didn't help Peters advanced hearing,even though they weren't talking that loud. Pepper was walking around the kitchen making breakfast and he heard loud footsteps in his head.

Peter froze, he covered his ears and started tearing up again. It hurt really badly. Peter dropped to his knees. All the Avengers stopped talking and looked worriedly over at peter. Even though the Avengers stopped talking there was still loud noises going through Peters brain.

Tony knelt down beside the kid. " it's ok peter your going to be ok" tiny said hugging the kid. Tony brought out a small ear piece that turned into headphones and he put them on peter. Something tony and Bruce made the other day for peter.

" better?" Tony whispered. Peter nodded his head slightly still some tears in his eyes. Tony wiped Peters tears off Peters cheeks. And helped peter back up. He brought him over to the kitchen and peter sat down and started eating. Tony sat beside him.

" he's such a dad" Clint whispered to the Avengers giggling a bit.

" yeah he is, but that's a good thing."

Hey guys! I'm very sorry for not updating for like so long! I just don't know where to take the story anymore. I have no ideas. I know only like three people read this and I don't know how to get readers back and since I have no ideas for this book. So if you could comment some ideas that would be great! And I will hopefully update soon. ( if I get some sort of ideas in my brain because I'm telling you I have absolutely no idea what to do) baiiiiiiii! ❤️