The death

Tony's pov

I woke up it was 11:00am and I went to go get some breakfast. By the time I ate breakfast and got changed it was 12:30 so I went with Natasha to wake up the kid. This time, he was on the bed, thankfully. " hey kid, it's time to wake up. Breakfast is ready for you." I said whispering. " ok.Mr.Stark " Peter said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. The poor kid he's going through a lot. Me and Natasha exited his room. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv while Natasha was in the kitchen. Peter came into the kitchen and ate his food. After he was finished me and Natasha took him to the hospital to see his aunt.

Peters pov

We went to go see aunt may. The first half hour of our visit was nice. We all chatted and laughed. It was good. And I started to believe aunt may was going to be ok. We were having fun talking.just then I heard loud beeping noises. It hurt my advanced hearing. I covered my ears. Natasha and tony put their hands on my shoulders, reassuring me. Five nurses bolted into the room looking at the screen and frantically running around aunt mays bed doing things to her. ( I'm not a doctor so idk) one of the nurses turned to us saying " her heartbeat is getting slower. She might not make it." I froze, in shock. I didn't know what to think! I slowly walked closer to aunt mays bed.i held her hand. " it's going to be ok aunt may. Your going to be ok" i said starting to cry. " I know Peter, I know. And you will too your a strong kid. And I need that strong Spider-Man right now,(homecoming already happened). I love you peter, we're going to be ok" aunt may said almost in a whisper. " love you to may" I said. That was it. The last time I got to spoke to her. Before she closed he eyes and her hand fell from my hand. I dropped to my knees sobbing. My aunt may. Was gone. I wouldn't ever get to speak to her again. Hear her laughter, her weird jokes. I started sobbing. It wouldn't stop, I just kept crying. Natasha walked over and put her hand on my shoulder. So did tony. They helped me up. And led me to the door. I turned my head look at my aunt one last time.her face looked so different. But she looked peaceful. I felt selfish for wanting her back. I was led to the limo with Natasha and tony holding my arms. Tears still rolling down my cheek. The ride home was silent. I could tell Mr.Stark and Natasha wanted to say something to me.i didn't mind the silence. Usually I'm pretty talkative and very happy and positive. But right now I just wanted to sit in the silence, in the darkness. And just sit there. I was thinking of all the memories I had with aunt may. All the good ones and all the bad ones. Crying together laughing together. i never told her how much I really loved her. How she was a mom to me. The mom I never had.I then remembered her larb joke. " I larb you " I whispered very quietly to myself  a small smile on my face still with tears on my cheeks.
I woke up in my bed at  the Avengers tower. Trying to remember falling asleep in the limo. I sat up. Only to just flop  back down again and just lay there. I started to cry a bit more still processing what happened the other night. I closed my eyes tight it and wished It was a dream. All a dream. I finally decided to get up and get some breakfast it was 2:00pm wow did I really sleep that long? I must have been exhausted! I entered the kitchen to find pepper in the kitchen and tony, Natasha Bruce and Clint on the couch.they all starring at me seeing what I was gonna say, what I was gonna do. If I was ok or not. But I didn't feel ok. I felt strange inside. I felt empty. I sat down at the table. Plain expression. There was a pile of pancakes there and a plate infront of me. I didn't feel hungry but I ate anyway. I only got one pancake. And at it  fairly slowly. In silence. As I heard was the tv and a few people chatting to each other. I zoned out on them and just ate slowly. Until I felt two hands wrap around me  from behind. " how you feeling kid?" Auntie nat asked me. " I'm doing ok auntie nat." I said.  "That's good to hear kid." She said whispering ish. She sat across from me with a mug of coffee. She tried to cheer up my mood by talking to me and asking me questions about my friends and school" I told her about my funny memories with my friends. I was smiling. She was laughing. We also were making jokes. I could sense Mr.Stark ,Clint and uncle Bruce looking at us from the couch smiling.I didn't look back at them though. My stomach was hurting of laughing at  Natasha's jokes and making my own. It brought me to remember my aunt mays  jokes. How she laughed, I missed her. Auntie nat saw my pause and that i was thinking. " hey " she said. " your going to be alright.your aunt was right. You are a strong kid. And I knew that from the beginning." Auntie nat said to me.I looked up at her She was smiling at me and I smiled back. " thanks auntie nat" I rushed  to her side of the table and gave her a hug.

That night I was lying in my bed trying to sleep but I just broke down, crying. I couldn't stop I started breathing uneven and I got lightheaded I felt like I was gonna faint. But I couldn't stop....crying. Memories came flooding back into my brain about aunt may. After every few seconds of crying I felt a clench in my throat that made it harder for me to breathe for a second. Mr.Stark and auntie Nat came into my room sitting next to me on my bed putting there hands on my shoulders. i didn't tell her how much I loved her. It hurt to see her lying there, lifeless it should have been me. Not her. She didn't deserve this all she did was care for me and I repay her with nothing." sh-she didn't keep her promise. She said she was * hic* going to b-*hic* be alright. And that we would *hic* get though this *hic* together *hic*" I sobbed.
" shhhh... you'll be alright,kid eve got you" Mr.stark whispered to me. " everything's going to be alright peter" Auntie nat whispered. I rested my head on Mr.Starks shoulder. I fell asleep.
                    ~ le time skip two weeks~

Still Peters pov
Ive gotten really close to Mr.Stark and auntie nat. I was already close to them but I've just gotten closer, staying with them in the stark tower. And I've gotten close to uncle Bruce to. I call him uncle now. I've gotten more close to all the Avengers I call them all basically my uncles and aunties. Uncle Thor even let me try to lift his hammer. One time I accidentally called Mr.Stark dad. He looked surprised at the fact I called him that. It was a accident. Natasha came into my room I was relaxing on my phone. She asked me how I was doing and sat on the edge of my bed. " you know how a few days ago u called tony dad?" Uh oh I said in my head thinking I didn't want to be embarrassed by that memory again.