Aunt may?

" woah calm down there kid are you ok?" Tony said trying to calm peter down. " my... she.... I was at her grave... and she....sh..." peter said still stuttering. " who's grave?" Tony asked starting to get concerned. " my...my aunts" tony then immediately hugged the kid. " shhhh it's going to be ok." Peter now has tears running down his face.

" kid, I know you've been through a lot and you don't deserve any of this. You didn't deserve to get hurt. I could have blocked them from stabbing you and shooting you but I didn't. It's my fault, your already going through a lot with your aunt." Tony whispered still hugging the kid.

" it's not you fault dad" peter said. " but you still shouldn't being going through all of this."
Tony said. "What happened in that dream?" Tony asked. Peter pulled out of the hug. "well.... uhmm I was standing in the middle of the darkness. And I heard shrieking. Then suddenly a grave popped up infront of me and then writing appeared on it. It said my aunts name on it. And it also said she was killed by me. Because I couldn't be their for her... i....I couldn't get their intime... I save people from bad guys but I can't even save my own aunt." Peter said more tears falling down his face. Tony's heart broke. As if it sand t broken enough already.

" sometimes... you can't save everyone kid, you can't.... you can't always prevent people from getting hurt and there are some things you can't prevent. Like strokes. It wasn't your fault kid. It comes with being a super hero, guilt that's you can't save everyone. But it's not your fault. If I could prevent more, you wouldn't be lying in this bed right now." Tony said starting to smile a bit.

" yeah... thanks dad" peter said. " I'm tired I'm going back to sleep" " ok kid" tony said ruffling Peters hair.

~ le time skip to le morning~

Tony surprising slept that night. He woke up to see peter levitating above his bed. " PETER HOMY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Tony said jumping off his chair. Peter was still sleeping so Tony's scream woke him up. Peter was also very confused and started panicking. Natasha and Bruce rushed into the room. " what's all the commotion?"Natasha asked.

Then she saw peter. Her eyes widened in confusion and panic. Bruce rushed towards peter. " peter try to stay straight so you don't hurt your stitches or your healing ribs!" Bruce said. Tony then realized the red coloured magic that was holding peter up.

" Natasha go get Wanda" tony said worried looking at his kid. Natasha did what she was asked and soon Wanda and Natasha were rushing toward the medical room. She saw peter levitating with her magic. " uhmmm Wanda what's happening?" Tony asked. " my magic seems to be lifting him up. But I'm not doing it. But I can get him down." Wanda said as she used her magic to slowly bring peter down and place him back on the bed.

Tony looked at Wanda. " then who was doing it?"