Peter??

Nobody's pov

" peter??" Tony asked concerned about the boy that lay in the hospital bed unconscious. Natasha walked up to one side of the bed and tony walked up to the other. They both holding his hands turned to look at bruce. " he has a few broken ribs a really fractured collar bone a broken arm a severe cut on his leg a dislocated shoulder and a severe concussion." Bruce said to them. Natasha and tony just looked shocked at all the injuries peter had. The other Avengers just stayed at the doorway quiet, worried. Not just worried for peter but worried for Natasha and Tony they are really close to the kid and not really sure how they were going to take it. Then the sound of heels filled the hallways pepper rushing into the room out of breathe. " Friday told me what happened is everything ok?" Pepper asked looking down at the kid.
" He has a lot of severe injuries and should be unconscious for the next two hours." Bruce said. " we will have to undergo surgery before he wakes up just to make it easier." Bruce continued. Tony and Natasha sighed. " what's the surgery for Bruce?" Tony asked concerned. " well, we are going to try to fix up his broken bones. It will take a week to recover from the surgery plus another week to recover from the other injuries. But his advanced healing will cut half the time to a week and a half" Bruce said. " ok not to too bad" tony sighed. " I'm going to start the surgery now. It will take about half a hour" Bruce said sighing. " ok see ya Bruce " tony said. " good luck " Natasha sighed. As they walked out of the room.

The Avengers tried to calm down Natasha and Tony telling them it will be alright as all the Avengers sat down on the couch. " the poor kid" Steve said. " he doesn't deserve this! He's a good kid all he wanted to do was help people. He doesn't deserve any of this!" Tony said standing up impatiently. "Tony, we know the kid is going through a lot and his Aunt just died and he's undergoing surgery but he's going to be alright it's not going to help him get better by seeing you upset." Steve said trying to calm tony down. Tony sat down slowly and calmed down s bit. Natasha stayed silent looking at the floor. " it's going to be ok nat" Clint said putting his hand on Natasha shoulder. Natasha only nodded still starring at the floor. Tony was still upset he got up walked over to the wall and was about to punch it. But he got stopped.Wanda used her magic to stop Tony's fist from hitting the wall. She picked tony up with her magic and sat him back down on the couch. Steve turned on the tv because he knew it would distract tony and nat for s bit.

Half a hour went by Bruce came to the living room where the Avengers were sitting. "It's done you can come see him now" Bruce said. " is he still unconscious?" Natasha asked. " for the next hour and a half he will be" Bruce answered gesturing for Natasha and Tony to come to the lab. The rest of the Avengers stayed behind in the living room.As soon as tony and Natasha got to the lab,Peter was gone.

Hey guys! I realized I'm loosing  readers I know I haven't been uploading in  awhile but thanks to the readers that are still sticking around and making this story possible! I hope that the few readers I have will stay around. I will try to publish new parts more often but in the meantime you can check out my other books! 😊 see you guys in the next chapter bye!