Gush

Tony jumped at the gush he heard. It's just the wind he thought and he tried to calm himself down. That morning. Natasha came into the room and leaned against the doorway. " good morning dad" tony rolled his eyes. " how's pete doing?" Natasha asked looking at the boy. " he's good. Few shuffling around but he's good. Could you get me some coffee? I can't leave peter." Tony said. Natasha smiled. " sure dad". She walked away. Tony rolled his eyes once again leaned his head down on the chair. He smiled. " dad" he whispered to himself. Then he heard a grown.

" ughhhh daaaaaaddd I have a bad headache and I'm hurting all over" peter groaned waking up. " it's ok Pete... probably because you got some pretty bad injuries. I'll get doctor banner In here" tony said softly.
" BANNER!!!!" Bruce appeared in the doorway with Natasha holding his coffee. She placed the coffee in the small round coffee table infront of tony. " thanks nat" " no problem dad" Natasha smirked. " ok that's getting old nat" tony replied.

"How's my patient doing today?" Bruce asked smiling at peter. " I'm good uncle Bruce. I have a really bad head ache and I'm hurting really bad all over. But I did get a good sleep!" Peter said gushing with smiles. " that's great! It's important you get good sleep when your sick." Bruce's smile faded.

" but kid... we've waited a day to long and we have to get your stitches done right now and remove the bandages because you can't loose anymore blood." Bruce said.

" uhhh... I've never gotten stitches before.. does it hurt uncle Bruce?" Peter asked " well it does a little some people say it hurts a lot..... but you don't have to be awake for it. We just have to get started right now you can't loose anymore blood or else you might uhmmmmmm" " ok Bruce we get it." Tony said. " ok kid so you'll only be asleep for half a hour we have to stitch the two bigs holes. Do you want to be asleep?" Bruce asked.

" yes I'm scared to be awake to do it." Peter said. " ok kid Drink this purple liquid" Bruce said handing peter the liquid.( I don't know how this works sorry I'm making it up as I go just roll with it.) " ok kid see you when you wake up" tony smiled at the kid. Peter drank the liquid and was knocked out. " ok tony I'm gonna ask you to leave the room you probably don't wanna see the blood as we remove the bandage" Bruce said looking to tony.

Tony got up and walked out with Natasha. Then Bruce removed the bandage the wound make was a great big line with blood surrounding it. The bandage was pretty bloody too. Bruce started stitching up while the Avengers wait outside.

As soon as tony walked into the living room all the Avengers greeted him with a " HEY DAD!" Tony rolled his eyes he was happy but he was kinda getting tired of it.

~ thirty minutes later~
Bruce should be done soon tony thought as he sat on the couch trying not to think about the kid to much.

Bruce ran frantically into the room yelling
" tony tony!" " Bruce what's wrong? Your giving me a heart attack!" The Avengers are watching. When tony has a heart attack..... it's not pretty he really freaks out. " it's... it's peter! We finished stitching his wounds up but He doesn't have enough blood he's coughing up blood!" Bruce said tripping on his words a bit. Tony went to walk past Bruce to go see peter. Bruce stopped him. " he's unconscious tony, you shouldn't see him like this. We gotta hurry and give him some blood before it's to late." The Avengers all starring in worry. They would all give them every bone in their body if they had to. Tony immediately volunteered. " tony, you don't have the right blood type." A few minutes later and Bruce tested everyone's blood.

Nobody was a match. Suddenly Wanda walked in. They all started at her. She didn't notice yet. " hey guys how's it's going how's peter?" She said still not looking up. Then she looked up and saw everyone starring. " uhhhhh... did I do something wrong?" "Wanda get here right now we only have ten minutes before it's to late!" Bruce said. Wanda slowly started to walk over to the couch.

"Wh- what's happening?" Wanda asked. Bruce got Wanda's arm and pulled her to the couch and she sat down. " it's peter he's loosing blood and none of our blood types match his. And we are pretty sure yours will" Bruce said. " oh ok anything for peter" Wanda said. Peter was like her little brother they were really close and they were the closest in age from the rest of the Avengers.

Bruce tested it quickly. The Avengers sighed.

Hey guys! Author here! Thanks for reading my story and I know I'm loosing readers probably because of my long waits I'm sorry! I just get lazy and Half way through writing a chapter I get distracted. I'll try to update more frequently and thanks to the readers who are still here keeping these stories going!