Dad

Still Peters pov

" uh yeah?" I said." I think you should call him that again." Auntie nat said. " uhhhh...... that was really embarrassing for me and it was a accident. I don't think he would like it"I said.
" you wrong" Auntie nat said " I have never seen tony so proud for that whole week he was super happy" she continued." Are you sure? He's not even my dad" she just smiled at me and nodded. " trust me Pete" she said. " ok auntie nat" I said " now come on there's pizza for dinner" she said getting up. I followed her to the dinner table. The Avengers all ate.the pizza was delicious.

Natasha's pov

As I saw peter eat his pizza and talking to the Avengers he was happy. He was being himself, making jokes and laughing. It's amazing to me how he can go through a lot and still be happy through it. I love that about peter. What's not to love about peter?

Peters pov

I had a good dinner with my aunts and uncles ( avengers ) After dinner tony came to my room we talked and laughed. Until finally I asked what auntie nat told me to. "Uhhhh.... Mr.Stark? Is it ok if I call you dad? You've been such a good role model to me um" i stuttered
" uh ya I would lo-I would uh yeah that—that's fine" tony stuttered too. I could tell he liked that. " thanks dad" I said giving him a hug" he hugged me back. Natasha was right.

~ A week later ~

Nobody's pov

Peter was having fun living with the Avengers, laughing with them, talking with them, fighting battles with them, until one night tony came to peter and said " kid there is something really important we need to discuss" that made peter shiver at the thought." What could be so important?" Peter thought in his head. " so kid..... according to the government your basically an orphan. With your aunt dieing and having no alive blood line." tony said to the kid. A tear rolled down Peters cheek. " orphan?!?! Like.... I don't have a family?" Peter stuttered.
" where am I gonna go? Where am I gonna live? I like staying here with you guys." Peter continued. " shhh.... don't say that kid of course you have a family. You have a family here with us. The Avengers love you and so do I. That's why I'm going to officially adopt you!" Tony said. Peter gave tony a hug. " thank you Mr.Stark " peter said.
" dad" tony cooed. " dad " peter said happily with a little giggle.still hugging tony.Natasha walked in on them. She smiled. Peter and tony broke out of their hug. " auntie nat!" Peter said rushing to Natasha and giving her a hug. " hey kid!" Natasha giggled.

                              ~ that evening ~

The Avengers were fighting a villain, Peter was there in his new iron spider suit shooting webs at the bad guys and webbing them up and of course using his gymnastics and agility.peter loved doing this. Wanda was using her magic Natasha/ black widow was using her combat skills tony was of course in his iron man suit using his new nano tech suit shooting his repulsters and all his fancy bells and whistles on his suit. Thor was there beating the crap out of a whole bunch of bad guys with his thunder. And of course hulk was there smashing bad guys to bits and hawk eye was there shooting arrows. Peter even picked up hulk at one point and threw them at a whole bunch of bad guys yelling  " ANGRY SHRECK ATTACK!!" All the Avengers were pretty shocked at the fact that peter just picked up the hulk. Especially since he is super heavy. But Natasha and tony just smiled at him giving him high fives. " nice work kid!" Tony said. " thanks dad!" Now the Avengers were even more confused. Natasha smiled. But as peter was fighting one bad guy, a bad guy came up behind him and shot him. Peter was shocked but he was ok he's been shot before many times. " PETER!" Basically all the Avengers yelled. " I'm fine peter yelled back. I've been shot many times"then the bad guy that was infront of him stabbed him too. Peter has been stabbed before too but not at the same time as getting shot. That's when peter fell the to the floor fainting hitting his head really hard falling unconscious and getting a severe concussion. " OMG PETER!" All the Avengers yelled. Iron man was close by scooping peter up and bringing him inside the tower.( the fight was outside the tower) the medical staff all went to iron man grabbing peter. And rushing him to the medical room. ( man,this tower has everything) iron man got back out there and started fighting again. Even though he was extremely worried about peter. " is peter ok?!?!" All the Avengers said as they saw tony. " I'm not sure the medical staff took him. He's unconscious" tony said blasting a few bad guys.

                        ~ few minutes later~

The battle was finally over the Avengers were tired from fighting but they all immediately ran inside going to the medical room. They saw peter. But not the peter they knew. He was lying there on the medical bedZ unconscious, bleeding.