S I X

After ten minutes of laying around Ethan gets up washes the cum off his chest and gets dressed stripping the bed sheets and taking them to the laundry room.

When he gets there he sees Ben washing his clothes, he smiles at him and notices the bed sheets.

"Why have you got Graysons sheets?" He points to the black and white bed covers in his hand.

"Um, i-i tripped and spilt my drink all of them and i was hoping to get them washed before he gets back" He stuffs them into the washing machine.

"I know Grayson told me" he chuckles and turns around to completely face me.

"What do i do ben? Do you know what this will do? It'll probably make everything worse, and i can't deal with it now let alone worse. Ben i fucked up literally and i don't know what to do" He rants, Ben walks up to him and wraps him
in a hug patting his back.

"Least you're not the only one thinking you've fucked it up Grayson said them words over and over again for like ten minutes" He chuckles slightly pulling away from the hug.

"Why does he have to be such an ass?" He fists his hair.

"He's not once you get to know him he's a great guy you just, you, i can't say you'll need to ask him that" Bens words ring through his head and Ethan shakes his head in disbelief

"Grayson? The same Grayson who has cursed me out so many times, on multiple occasions who annoys me 24/7 that Grayson?" Ethan chuckles

"Yes, he might be annoying might piss you off a lot but he's a great guy, he's smart and funny" Ethan scoffs

"Smart? Grayson smart and funny?" Ethan continues to question Ben.

"Look Grayson is smarter then what you think, he's also a pretty damn good person i'm not gonna stand here and let you slag him off" Ben walks out of the room leaving his stuff.

"Ben wait!" He calls after him but he doesn't respond.

"Fuck" Ethan whispers to himself

He knows the sheets will take a while so he walks out of the laundry room and it Noah and Lances room, he walks in and sees them asleep.

Fuck.

There's one thing he likes to do, when he's stressed but he's pretty sure Grayson will be there and he's not sure if he wants to see him right now.

He walks towards the gym and walks up to the windows to see if Graysons in there, he lets out a long breath when he sees no sign of him there.

He walks in showing him his membership card and walks over to the arm workouts when suddenly he walks into something hard and sweaty and topless, he doesn't want to look up but he looks at the sweaty abs in front of him seeing the slight moon crescent shaped marks on his chest and his breathing quickens, He looks up and sees Grayson stood in front of him, he pulls away quickly.

"I put your sheets in the washing" He informs him quietly and Grayson just nods shyly.

"Okay thank you" He looks down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact.

"Number 4" Ethan walks past Grayson, his breathing rapid and uneven he doesn't like it, if this is what it's gonna be like every time then he doesn't want to live with him anymore.

When Ethan got back to the apartment Grayson isn't there and he's thankful because he just wants to sleep and that's what he was gonna do until Grayson stumbles through the door a full bottle of vodka in his hand and his eyes were blood shot.

"You me and this" He sits on the floor opposite Ethans bed and he doesn't move "Common me and you are gonna drink and talk, because if thats the only way we get along and actually talk so be it, now sit in front of me and get some of this down you" Grayson holds up the bottle of vodka and smiles, Ethan stands up and sits in front of him grabbing the first shot throwing his head back.

***

Word count: 702

Baby we don't stand a chance

it's sad but it's true

***