T W E N T Y S I X

"Ethan i love you, but you're an asshole you know that right? All Grayson has done these past few weeks is be nice, by tidying your mess, buying food for you, and even buying you your favourite book and you do that to him? And i though Grayson could be a jerk sometime but this this is a new level" Ben shakes his head along with Lance and Noah.

"I don't want his gift, i don't want his food and i don't want him to touch my st-" He's interrupted

"No Ethan, go back and apologises not if's or buts go" Charlotte points to the door and Ethan looks down and the floor walking out of the room, he doesn't know what he did to deserve this but he knows everyone's right, he knows what he did was a jackass move and he feels really bad because of it but he just doesn't understand why he brought him the book in the first place.

"Grayson?" Ethan calls out for Grayson but he's nowhere to be seen, his jackets gone and the books still teared up and wet on Graysons bedside table he sees a white piece of paper sat next to it, Ethan scribbled in big letters. Ethans bed hitches and his heart aches for what he's about to read, please don't be a suicide note. He silently prays, he opens it.

'Ethan,

I am writing this to tell you i love you, you're my first thought in the morning and i hold you with my last breath in the evening. I need you more and more each day sort of like an addiction You Ethan Grant are my addiction, when you aren't around for a few days my stomach goes haywire and when i've had you my life is full i feel complete somehow i fell for you i don't know when and i don't know how but i did. You're so difficult to please and oblivious, everyone has told me i'm silly and that i should just confess straight up, when you walk by i try to say it but then i freeze and never do it, my tongue gets tied and words get trapped. Ethan i like you more than i ever wanted too, i wanted to hate you forever and talk about you to my kids and grandkids about how much i hate you and how much you annoyed me, but now i could only tell them about how i fell in love with this kid who i hated and i can never get you out of my mind.

I'm going to stay at a friends for a day or two to cool off from the incident earlier, which by the way was a dick move and made me wanna murder you. Don't look for me i'll be fine and i'll come back when i'm ready

~Grayson'

Ethan eyes tear up a little and he realises how much he just fucked up everything, he needs to find Grayson quickly because if he doesn't tell him then he might just blow up. He slips on some vans and the closest hoodie to him slipping his arms through it and stumbling through the door running to his jeep and driving to the gay club.

He runs in and straight to jonah "Where's Grayson?" He stumbles

"Not here" Ethan huffs and runs back to his car, pulling out his phone and calling Ben

"Where's Grayson?" Ethan rushes his words out

"I don't know but you're probably the last person he wants to see" Ben tell him Ethan rolls his eyes

"Ben i don't have time i need to see Grayson" Ethan argues

"Try Brads" He hangs up and drives to Brads frat house and sees Graysons blue porsche, he walks up to the door and knocks. A sleepy Brad walks up to the door dressed in sweats and a grey hoodie

"What?" He groans

"Is Grayson here?" Ethan worries his voice is shaky

"Yeah why?" He looks him up and down

"I need to talk to him" Brad shouts Grayson and he walks up to the door, the smile that was once on his face wipes off

"What do you want Eth-" He's cut off ny Ethans lips pressing on his and his hands are around Graysons neck, Grayson pulls Ethan closer by the waist kissing him back with just as much force and love.

"Grayson i'm sorry for every single fucked up thing i have ever done i like you too Grayson and i'm so so so sorry" Ethan rambles on and Grayson holds his hand in his, and he smiles.

"I forgive you" Grayson smiles kissing Ethan slowly

"Let's go back to our room and finish this" Ethan winks and Grayson smirks.

***

Word count: 794

you've been scared of love and what it did to you

you don't have to run i know what you've been through.

***