T E N

Ethan wanted to sleep in today but he was waken up by the undeniable after effects of steroids doing push ups on the floor, breathing and panting loudly making Ethans mind unlock the box in his mind of Grayson breathing like that on top of him making his stomach burn. He shakes his head and sits up rubbing his eyes, his eyes lock onto Graysons arms and the veins popping out of them that makes him looks so hot.

"Quit staring" Grayson turns around onto his back doing sit ups, his face scrunches in concentration sweat layering his forehead "Seriously stop staring at me you're distracting me"

"Yeah well you distracted me from sleeping" Ethan shoots back wondering if it made sense, it makes sense to him so he doesn't care.

"It's payback for all the times you woke me up in the morning on the weekend" He looks up at Ethan who's concentrating on Graysons abs, Ethan stands up and realizes he was only in his underwear he hears sniggering from the floor and furrow his eyebrows

"Why are you laughing?" Ethan asks Grayson, putting his hands on his hip

"No reason" Graysons eyes focus on one place and it makes Ethan scared, he looks down to see he has a semi. He groans loudly and throws his hands in the air laying on his bed hands covering his semi. He can feel eyes on him and he looks at Grayson whos eyes were focused on him

"Stop staring" Ethan gives Grayson a sarcastic smile, Grayson stops what he doing and stands up walking up to Ethan. "What're you doing?" Grayson places a finger on his lips and starts to kiss his neck, Ethan tries to push Grayson off of him but he pins his hands above his head as he continues to kiss down his abs.

"Grayson" It was supposed to come out as a warning but it was nowhere near that, Grayson looks up with big doe eyes which makes Ethan shiver. Graysons mouth leaves sloppy wet kisses nibbling and sucking harshly occasionally making Ethan moan, as much as he doesn't want something like this to happen again he does not want to stop him. His fingertips trail up his fully hard cock, making him let out a strangled.

"Grayson stop teasing" Ethan bucks his hips impatiently only to have Grayson push them down keeping him from moving. His mouth moves to his covered hard on and mouthing through it making the facbric wet and leaving Ethan moaning for more, he tries his best to buck his hips but he can't, Grayson painfully takes Ethans underwear off slowly.

His erect cock bounces up onto his stomach his tip a painful dark red, Grayson smirks trailing his fingertips up his member. Ethan gasps out loud at the sudden wetness and heat of Graysons mouth engulfing him, his finger find there way into Graysons hair pulling at the strands making Grayson hum causing vibrations to increase the pleasure, Ethans moan get louder the burning red hot coil in his stomach raging with want, he needs to release.

Grayson removes his mouth standing up, Ethan sits up on his elbows watching Grayson pull off his shorts to reveal his dick standing up, Grayson hovers over Ethan connecting them in a kiss as he starts to grind his hips into Ethan making their cocks glide against each other leaving them moaning into the kiss, Graysons left hand makes it's way to Ethans throat applying little pressure making it pleasurable, he kisses him harder then before, full of passion and lust, Grayson dominates the kiss and Ethan fights him on it both of them fighting for dominance making them breathless when they pull away.

Ethans hand makes it's way to their gliding cocks wrapping a hand around both of them, he pump his hand up and down making them moan loudly, he was so close to release the knot in his stomach was becoming unbearable, his movements sped up and Grayson thrusts into his hand hard and Ethan bucks into his creating for friction, he can feel Graysons cock throbbing and he knows he's close he looks up at Graysons face as he feels a warm liquid spread across his lower region and sees Graysons shaking above him this was all enough to make him cum all over Graysons abdomen.

Grayson lifts himself off Ethan and lays next to him breathless and sweaty, he smiles and sits up going into the bathroom pulling out a towel and wiping himself off before chucking over to Ethan. He pulls his short back on and sits on the floor starting to do sit ups again, Ethan doesn't even know how he has any energy to even move all he can do is lay there. It doesn't even hit him yet that he did it again, and he promised himself he wouldn't do it again. He hooked up with Grayson again, Ethan gets up putting clothes on before rushing out of the door and running towards Noah and Lances room.

He reaches for the door knob to realise it was locked, it's never locked he thought. Now he doesn't know where to go, if he can't go in there where can he go? The library doesn't open until lunch time on Saturday so it's still closed, he's got no other friends to talk to and he most definitely can't go back to his room, he won't he refused he doesn't want to face that he and Grayson just hooked up again, and he enjoyed it.

Thats the worse part that he wouldn't mind doing it all over again, because every touch, every part of his body Grayson touched made him burn and shiver. No one has ever made Ethan feel the way Grayson makes him feel, it's addictive, the feelings like a drug and Ethan is so tempted to do it all again.

***

Word count: 990

use your hands and my spare time

we've got one thing in common

and it's this tongue of mine

***