38: July 23rd, 2017

"When do you leave LA?" I asked pulling on the white tank top Colson was wearing under his button up last night. He was laying in bed watching me.

"What happened to no strings attached?"

"I was making small talk. I thought we were still friends," I scoffed.

"I leave tomorrow."

"Oh damn."

"Wanna come to Ohio?"

"What? Now who's attached?"

"I mean, you're cool. I didn't think you'd ever sleep with me but... here we are."

"What did you think I was a prude?"

"Eh."

"Virgin?" I gasped playfully.

"That and a tease," he laughed, reaching over to squeeze my butt. I smacked his hand away and stood up, looking for my underwear.

"I need to get home. Justin surely will be less surprised to find you spent the night. But I was sober and I don't have one night stands."

"Usually."

"Mhm. So I'm gonna go. You can say you hooked up with some random girl when you say goodbye. He should be up soon."

"He's gonna be hungover I'm sure he won't be up soon. And he's probably not going to put two and two together."

"You don't know Justin as well as I do. If he catches us both in the same room. He'll know and he'll give a Cheshire grin."

"Well then get lost," he smirked.

"Gladly," I chuckled, pulling on my pants.

"Olivia!" Someone was screaming my name. I cursed under my breath knowing that was Bella. I rushed to the door pulling it open.

"Damn, girl. I'm naked," Colson said, pulling the blanket over himself to cover his... sexy body. Bella looked hungover which was no surprise but she was also only in some dudes shirt.

"I slept with—" she was saying as she walked over to me. "You slept with MGK?" She pratically announced to the world.

"Shhh," I shushed her pulling her into the room.

"Like four times," Colson laughed.

"Damn. I'm jealous," Bella said. "Maybe she won't be so uptight now that she's gotten some."

"Look at her. She looks more stressed than ever," Colson replies while Bella sat on the bed next to him.

"Sure, get cozy," I said sarcastically. She laid down in the bed, looking me up and down. "What?"

"So was he good?" She asked and I blushed.

"While he's in the room?" I retorted. "Really?"

Colson laughed and rolled out of bed not caring we could both see him completely naked. He walked towards me, grabbing his boxer briefs off the floor and tugging them on. "You were fantastic too," he told me, kissing my cheek and then leaving the room.

"Oh my god! Your face," Bella cackled.

"Oh shut up."

***

Me:
Good morning

***

"Thanks for cooking for me," Bella grinned hugging my waist from behind. Colson and his friend Rook were at the island counter talking. Colson eating cereal and Rook waiting for the eggs and bacon I was making.