78: April 17th, 2018

olivia_bennett

♥️ Liked by zacefron and 3,127,804 othersolivia_bennett #tbt when he and I were promoting "Bad Things" and we took over MTV's Snapchat

olivia_bennett #tbt when he and I were promoting "Bad Things" and we took over MTV's Snapchat. That was SOOO long ago it feels like. But our song is a little more than half a year old. In celebration of those good times, he and I will be performing it together this summer at Wango Tango during his set 🖤🤟🏽 LETS FUCKING GOOO!!!
Tagged: @machinegunkelly

View all 76,926 comments
justinbieber wow!!! Yes guys!!

shawnmendes you guys need more songs together! Now!!! Pleaaaaase???

demilovato amaziiiiing 🖤🖤🖤

petedavidson you got my boy all whipped again?

careforbes so cool

taylorswift omg I wanna see y'all

slim.xx aye! Name a better duo. I'll wait

bonnie.b ugh love you guys 😍😍💕

ashleytisdale congrats guys!

machinegunkelly why do you always look better than me?? 😪

***

"What are you doing here?" I asked Zac.

"I was just missing you," he shrugged and I shook my head. I was at my moms. Bonnie and I were visiting. Colson of course with us. Then Zac called said he landed in NYC and wanted to know where I was. So now we were on my moms porch talking.

"So you flew five hours instead of waiting to see me in the morning?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do you not want me here? I can... leave, I guess."

"No," I sighed. "I just wished you would've asked me. It wasn't a good idea to come. Now you have to meet my mom and I don't even know if we were ready for that—"

"Cutie, I'm ready," he said, taking my hands in his.

"Are you? Because it really feels more like you don't trust me than you're really serious about me," I scowled, pulling my hands away from his.

"I was just trying to surprise you."

"Don't you have a surprise at home for me already? Zac, come on."

"I'm sorry for coming uninvited. Again, I can just go," he said.

"No. Everyone knows you were coming now. They know you're here. But please, lie and say you're here for your friends or for work or something instead of you don't trust me to hang out with my ex around other people aka my family," I said.

"Liv, cutie, I'm sorry. Okay? I just... I got worried about you and I missed you so I came myself to see you and your family were all okay."

I sighed, nodding. Zac slowly started grinning at me, opening his arms before engulfing me in a tight embrace. I laughed lightly, pecking his lips. "You're lucky you're so cute," I teased playfully. "Come on, time for you to meet the family."

***

zacefron
Location: New York City, New York

♥️ Liked by olivia_bennett and 2,037,944 otherszacefron Me & My Cutie 🧡🧡😘Tagged: @olivia_bennett

zacefron Me & My Cutie 🧡🧡😘
Tagged: @olivia_bennett

View all 57,102 comments
bellathorne y'all are cute af

ashleytisdale babies 😍😍

adamdevine get married!

destinygilbert awww

milesteller my favorite couple

taylorswift cuuute

jimmyfallon come on my show!

nickjonas ❤️

olivia_bennett 🥰🥰

annakendrick you guys are adorable