94: December 4th, 2018

machinegunkelly

🎥 2,070,003 views • Liked by olivia_bennettmachinegunkelly I talked about it

machinegunkelly I talked about it... now EP 'Binge' out at midnight 😝😈
Tagged: @thebreakfastclub

View all 55,027 comments
justinbieber watching this now

slim.xx 😈😈

chantel.j mmm baby 😍👅

ashleigh Lets go! 🥳

bellathorne waiting for midnight...

austin.carlile 🤟🏻

morgannn I'm not ready for this one 🙉

rubyrose new music?! YES!

modsun tell them Kells

***

"Hi," I smiled, wrapping my arms around Zac's neck. I haven't seen him in 9 days. "Missed you," I said, pecking his lips.

"Missed you more," he said, kissing me again, deeper. I smiled against his lips and gasped as his rough hands squeezed my ass.

"Oh break it up!" Hugh shouted.

Zac and I ignored him as we made out, my boyfriend lifting me off the ground. I pulled away with a squeal. Not able to wrap my legs around him because I was in a long satin green skirt. "Two days in New York and then we're back home for a month together."

Yes, we moved in to his place. It was bigger. So was his pool. And his balcony had a better view. And his backyard had more room for the dogs. We had moved in three days after we agreed to do so. And my house was sold only three days ago. Zac and I had lived together for two weeks while promoting our movie, before I was back in Europe and he was in Kentucky for our other movies.

I haven't spoken to Colson since that night. But Casie and I FaceTime every Sunday. Sometimes she's with him and I hear him and the guys yelling at the TV while they watch football. But that was it. And to be honest I missed him. I missed all my friends besides my Spider Man cast.