93: November 17th, 2018

I had just reached Casie's room when Colson called my name again, "Olivia?" Caught redhanded trying to enter the room, I turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asked, frowning. Face full of concern. "Can't sleep? What's wrong?"

"Bonnie and Destiny are in my bed and they both move too much."

"And you came to my room...? To sleep with me?"

"My bad," I said.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I didn't sleep with her."

"So that wasn't me hearing you rustling around to put on pants?" I retorted.

"It was but... she and Morgan showed up late. There's was nowhere for her to sleep. So... I told her she could stay with me. And I can't sleep with jeans on. That's all."

"Mhm," I hummed. "Okay. Goodnight."

"Liv, come on. What are we doing?"

"I wanted to innocently share a bed with you. But you were already doing so. So we're doing nothing. I need proper sleep because I have a flight home to my boyfriend and then interviews all day with said boyfriend."

"Were you thinking about your boyfriend when you snuck into my room?"

"Goodnight, Colson. I'm glad she's in your bed," I said to him and he scoffed.

"Why? To keep from making a mistake?"

"Exactly. That's what it would've been. A mistake. I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't be bothered by you being with someone else. Okay? I know that. But... seeing her next to you... doesn't matter. I'm sleep deprived. I'm not thinking straight."

"Really?" He smirked, stepping closer to me. "I'm sleep deprived too. Is that why I want to push you up against my daughters bedroom door and fuck you until you're screaming my name and can't remember your own?"

A jolt of desire ran through my body causing my core to throb with want. Zac. Zac. Zac. I miss him. I'm sex deprived too. I can fix that tomorrow. Colson and me? No. No. No. "Very sleep deprived. If you want your dick wet go for the easy lay in your bed," I said and he shook his head.

"I'd just be thinking about you the whole time."

"Colson, stop," I pleaded.

"You're not over me."

"I am. I just... you're just too close. And I'm horny. But I only want Zac. Okay? Goodnight."

And then he stepped closer. Then another step. I backed up forgetting I was holding the doorknob until the door flew open with my weight and I fell. Colson's boisterous laugh quickly sobered us both up. "Goodnight dork," he said before turning and walking back to his bedroom.

What. The. Fuck.

***

olivia_bennett