62: November 27th, 2017

machinegunkelly

♥️ Liked by taylorswift and 501,516 othersmachinegunkelly My girlfriend is at work, not allowed on her phone so she won't see this and has no idea I'm gonna surprise her with a visit today

machinegunkelly My girlfriend is at work, not allowed on her phone so she won't see this and has no idea I'm gonna surprise her with a visit today. DONT TELL HER!!!

View all 7,034 comments
bellathorne if she doesn't have her phone how can anyone tell her???

justinbieber that's amazing dude. She's been missing you like crazy

taylorswift SO SWEET!!!!!!! 😍

destinygilbert aw 😭❤️

bonnie.b y'all are the cutest

rook.xx field trip

ashleigh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

demilovato yes go get her

modsun so dope

***

"Ahhh!" I gasped or squealed.

"Ow," Zac grunted, his arm wrapping around my waist. I nodded in agreement. With the momentum we spun in a circle. Not as graceful as I imagined in my head.

"Perfect!" Someone yelled. "Let's take five and the try that again without crashing into each other. And then work on getting your arms to wrap around one another then you spin together."

We were lowered down to the ground and standing there next to the choreographer was Colson. "Ah!" I screamed in excitement, running as fas as I could to my boyfriend holding a large bouquet of flowers.

"He flew in to surprise you. Take 20 with your man," our choreographer winked at me.

"Hi, baby," Colson grinned.

Tears filled my eyes as I hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around him and the flowers overflowing in his arm. His other arm squeezed me to him, his lips pressing a kiss to my head. "I can't believe you're here," I mumbled into his chest.

"You were so sad last night I knew I had to come right away to see you. I couldn't just let you cry," he said and I tucked my hands into his hoodie pocket.

"Thank you," I said, looking up into his blue eyes but not letting go of him. I didn't want an inch of space between us.

"These are for you," he told me. I looked at the dozen bouquets he held and chuckled in amazement. "It's out three month anniversary. So I had to go all out, you know," he smiled.