Sapphire Earrings

Shu Kurenai~

Fubuki slowly peeled off the patch covering my eye, making sure he doesn't hurt me.

It had been a week since Valt had sliced my eye with that shard of glass. I had figured out that the person who had cut me was in fact Valt, and the party was the perfect place to get rid of the boy. I knew exactly where he lived, his occupation, and his daily life. In the morning, he would go for a short run and visit his siblings. In the afternoon, he had work and after, he would go hangout with Rantaro and help him build Rantaro's new house. In the evening, he would go running again and occasionally go to the bar for a drink. He did these things on a daily basis, so it wasn't hard finding him. I just had to make sure he didn't catch me when he went to work. This boy was as easy to figure out.

"Does it hurt?" Fubuki asked worried.

"No." I shook my head and replied. He smiles and discards of the patch in a small trash bin. He starts replacing all the other bloody patches on my body, glaring at the bruising on my torso.

"I swear, if Mr. Shirosagi wasn't dead, I would kill him myself because he hurt you." He gently kisses every bruise once and I almost go crazy. His soft lips brushing against my body made me lose my mind.

"S-Stop it or you won't be able to walk at the party." I grunt in pleasure of feeling his lips so close to my manhood.

"But you like it, don't you?" He blows onto my body, his warm breath making me grab his hand and pulling him up to face me.

"Stop. We need to get ready for the party." I place my lips on his cheek and get up to leave. Mr. Shirosagi certainly didn't hold back when I went to assassinate him. I sure did surprise Valt when I jumped from that building. I smile to myself remembering the boy's expression, his mouth open agape and eyes bulging like one of a fish. Fubuki grabs me by the waist and whines.

"Just one kiss?" He asks desperately, pouting.

"Beg me." I grin evilly at the smaller blonde boy, and he sighs in defeat.

"Nah, I'll wait 'till the party is over. I'll see you when you get back," He smiles and adds, "I love you."

"Mmhm. See ya." His arms leave my waist slowly, and I can feel something is off.

"When are you ever going to say it back? I've been in love with you since you killed my father years ago, but you still can't say you love me back." He sniffles and I turn around to face him, feeling guilty as soon as I did. The little boy was on the verge of crying.

"Hey, don't cry. You know I can't say it until you're an adult. You know I would be committing a felony-"

"But you fμck me daily! How is that not considered a felony?" He angrily cuts me off, tears threatening his ruby colored eyes.

"Please don't cry. You know I love your beautiful smile. Hey, you know I love you, I just need time to get over the loss of my loved ones. You know that." I say, kneeling down to look him in the eyes. I place a gentle kiss on his lips and break away to look at him. He smiles and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"I know... I'm sorry for keeping you. I'll let you leave now." I kiss him again, and leave to get ready for the party. Do I really love him, though?

~~~

I drive up to Valt's apartment and see him standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. I smirk at the sight of him. He had worn the clothes that I sent him yesterday. Inside the box of clothing I gave him was a beautiful blue, backless, short sleeved, fitted dress. It was made of velvet that shined under the moonlight of the night sky. The box also contained matching blue stiletto heels with ankle straps, a small white bow on the back of each. There was also a smaller box containing an expensive sappire necklace with matching earrings. I find myself completely captivated by his beauty in the dress.

He said that his ex loved anything sapphire, and that he wanted to get revenge with her favorite color. Fortunately her new boyfriend was taking her to this party. We were going to get some sweet revenge. Sadly the boy won't be able to live long enough to embrace it. Such a shame that he knows. Valt sees me drive by, and blushes a deep shade of red. He opens up the door and climbs into my car.

"W-Was the dress really necessary?" Valt shyly asks like an innocent child. He fumbles with his hands and tries his best to avoid my gaze at all costs.

" Of course. You look beautiful, Valt. That dress really suits you." I whisper seductively inter his ear as I scoot closer to him.

"E-Eh! D-Don't say things like t-that!" He whines, blushing harder, if possible. He tries to cover his face with his palms, but I grab one of his hands and hold it tightly.

"You look fine. It's adorable." I laugh at his embarrassment.

"Why must you be so blunt?" He asks annoyed.

"Because you're my girlfriend for the rest of the night." He looks at me seriously for a second, worrying me.

"Fine. If you really care that much about your reputation that much, then I guess I can pretend to be a girl." He smiles sadly.

"I'm not pretending, Valt. I love you." I say seriously. He looks as if he believes me, but when I burst out laughing, he smacks me. That's right. Everyone I say I love eventually dies. That's my curse.

"Shaddup!" He screams, slapping me repeatedly. "You're so mean!"

"Stop that. We're here." I grab a hold of his hands and look seriously into his caramel eyes. "You have to be serious now. I really can't have my reputation tarnished, now can I."

"R-Right." He whimpers quietly. He looks down and glares at the silk gloves covering his fingers. We get out of the car, and it's utter chaos. There are cars and people scattered all over the sidewalk. Oh boy.

"Oh mai gawsh! Is that Shu Kurenai!?" A fan screams.

"Who is that girl he's with!?" Another fangirl screams.

"She's so ugly!" Multiple fangirls scream in unison.

"Maybe I should leave." Valt whispers quietly enough for me to hear.

"Nonsense! All the other girl's just can't see your beauty like I do. If only all the makeup they wear could make their insides as pretty." I say, and the other girl's back down.

"Oh, yeah, her dress is really pretty."

"Yeah, I love the necklace she's wearing!"

"Her earrings are so unbelievably fashionable-" That's when the girl's mouth drops, "Valt Aoi?"

"Hey, Kristina. Like my new boyfriend?"  Valt asks smugly. Her mouth twitched in awe and stares at Valt's arm intertwined with mine.

"Pssh! Boyfriend? Puh-lezh! You probably paid him to be with you." She sneers at him. But when I do something unexpected, she screams in surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...