A Lovely Evening

Valt Aoi~

I woke up this morning excited about what was to come. Because this evening was going to be awesome. I had another date planned with Daigo, and I was hyped. After our first date, we had been flirting back to back in our texts, never leaving one unread.

Daigo♥: cats r definitely the most cutest

Valt: nope. admit it, u think dogs are cuter

Daigo♥: the only thing I admit is the cutest is u

I giggle at the flirtatious comment, and reread the text to make sure im not going crazy.

Valt: thanks, but dogs r cuter than cats

Daigo♥: nope. ttyl. i have to go to practice now. bye

Valt: bye. cya at 8

I smile and blush like a teenage girl would and I place my phone on my chest. Ahhhh!! He called me cute!!!!!!! I scream internally like a girl fangirling over her favorite idol. A few minutes after fangirling, I switch the television on, seeing as I still have an hour and a half until the date.

~~~

As the gentlman he is, Daigo opens up the door for me and takes my hand, escorting me to a private deck he reserved for the both of us.

"Wow! You really out-did yourself this time, Daigo!" I exclaim excitedly, looking around the beach. He had just picked me up at my place and taken me here, not telling me where we were going and saying it was a surprise. It was beautifully set on the deck, decorated in several whites and golds. Lights were hanging on the fences and there was a single table in the middle covered in a thin silky tablecloth. The sky was painted with dark yellows and oranges, setting a gorgeous mood for the both of us. He tucks his hands in his pockets and stares down at the sand beneath his shoeless feet, a bright pink color grazing his cheeks.

"It really was nothing. I just wanted this to be perfect for us. I really like you, and I wanted to get to know you better before I asked to make us official." He murmurs, making me blush as well. How thoughtful... He smiles sweetly at me and I happily smile back at him. I take his hand in mine and gently bring it up to my lips, carefully grazing a kiss upon the surface of it.

"Lets go, Daigo." I lead him over to the table, and dinner gets started.

~~~

The rest of the evening was lovely. Daigo and I had the whole beach to ourselves, so after dinner we went for a stroll along the coast, and everything was perfect. And the part I was most happiest about was when he got on one knee and looked me straight in the eyes and asked me out. I happily accepted, surprisingly kissing him in the lips shortly after accepting.

"Bye, Valt! I love you!" He shouts from the window of his car after dropping me off.

"I love you too, Daigo!" I shout back at him, blowing a kiss as I do. Once I'm securely back into my apartment, I scream in happiness. Daigo actually asked me out!!!!! He's my boyfriend now!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! At this point I don't know if I'm screaming internally or physically, but it felt great to know. But deep inside, I knew something was wrong. Again, I never addressed the feeling, knowing it would break everything apart. I would happily live in this illusion for the sake if my new relationship.

~~~

Daigo Kurogami~

"What the hell did you do!?" Shu shouts angrily. Crap, I only meant for Ken to hear, but the door must've been unlocked and he heard everything as he walked in. "I asked you a question, Daigo. Now fμcking answer it!"

"Shu... Valt and I are together now. You gave him up. He's mine now. Besides, you said you were only using him, right?" I hesitantly tell him. I've never, in my five years of knowing him, seen him this pissed off.

"Like hell I did! He-" he stops mid-sentence, realizing that he was in the wrong, "Sorry... I'll just use the other changing room."

Shu murmured, shutting the door behind him. I swear, I heard a sniffle before he left, but it must've been my imagination because Shu Kurenai doesn't cry.

"I knew they dated before, but it's not something for him to be that pissed off about." Ken says, pulling a shirt over his head. After doing the buttons on his pants, he slips his puppets over his hands and says, "I feel bad for Valt. Knowing he was used like that twice with Kris and Shu must've been hard."

"Yeah," I nod in agreement, "But things will get better now that he's with me. Because I love him and he loves me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This is my fourth chapter today!! Yayay! K bye luv yall!!!!

To be continued...