My Blueberry

Shu Kurenai~

I hold out my hand for him to hold, and he eagerly takes it. I smile sweetly at him and his face flushes a bright red color. Cute. Once he finishes his goodbyes to his deceased parents I lead him to a sleek black corvette which he gasps at.

"Where did you get this from?" His mouth drops open and I chuckle at his surprise.

"Did you forget that I'm a worldwide known singer?" I pat him softly on the head and I swear, for a split-second he looks ashamed.

"How did I get a guy like you to ask me on two dates? There are millions and millions of people who would kill to be on a date with you, but you chose me." He asks quietly, not wanting to know the answer. He shrinks back into the hoodie he's wearing like a turtle would its shell to cover his flustered face and murmurs, "I-I mean... You don't have to answer..."

"You're so silly, Valt." I gently place a kiss on his forehead and wipe the now lingering tears on his eyes with the tips of my thumbs. "Let's go home."

"O-Okay..."

~~~

It had been about three hours since we got to my house and started watching Netflix. Right now we were currently watching Stranger Things, and Valt was glued to the screen. His legs were splayed across my couch covered by a lush fluffy blanket, his headband placed on the coffee table beside him, hand intertwined securely with mine. I peer over at him, his eyes fluttering open as they drowsily shut slowly. I switch the tv off as soon as his eyes can no longer stay open and I hear him mumbling and grumbling about something.

"No... I'm still... Awake..." He sputtered out. I carefully lay the blanket he claimed over his whole body.

"Sleep tight, my blueberry." I chuckle, pecking his lips as I do.

"Are you going to keep delaying killing him?" A voice behind me whispers loudly.

"What do you mean, Fubuki?" I question turning around and seeing a fuming, jealous, needy, blonde standing before me.

"You're too attached to him to kill him now, aren't you? If you can't kill him, I can." He pulls out a sharp knife and starts walking towards the sleeping boy and I. All I could do is stand there numbly. Why didn't I want Fubuki to kill Valt? That was the whole reason I asked him out in the first place, wasn't it?

"Besides, you love me only, right?" He mumbles like the lovesick teenager that he is.

"G-Give me time. I'll kill him once I'm done playing with him. I'll punish you if you kill him." I say, my lips moving on their own. He smiles and sadistically asks,

"Then will you reward me if I let him live?" I hesitantly nod, and he places the knife on the floor. I grab him and drag him to my bedroom, locking the door behind me.

"Please be quiet now. We can't have the guest hearing your screams." I whisper against his neck seductively, getting into character. I gently blow warm air on his neck, earning a soft moan. This is going to take a while.

~~~

I pull my shirt over my head, wiping sweat from my forehead after I do.

"I gotta check if we woke him up." I say, kissing Fubuki's lips.

"Mmm, fine." He lets me go, and I rush downstairs to see if the blue haired male had awoken yet. On the couch there is a note in the place of the blue haired boy. Crap, Fubuki was too loud. I pick up the note and read,

"Sorry for disturbing you and Fubuki's fun... I'm going home. Don't call me or text me."

I sigh, defeated. Damn. I place a hand over my trembling lips and fall to my knees. Clasping both hands over my lips, I refrain from crying. What the hell is wrong with me? Why does it hurt this way? At the bottom of the letter, I see it signed as,

"Your Blueberry~"

At that, the tears fall, snaking warmly down my cheeks. My Blueberry...

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this chapter was literal sheat. I'm outta ideas. K bye. Imma take a nap. Or not.

To be continued...